Americans, wtf is super Tuesday?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the day that many states have the presidential nominee election

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• It is a day where 11 states have their primary votes, and the largest single event in the internal party nomination process since it is both a large number of states and towards the beginning of the process.

• My idea of Super Tuesday is the one where girls pop out their titties for cheap, plastic beads. Says a lot actually.

What Girls Said 5

• Literally the first search result for "what is"
    http://i.imgur.com/ulrdiuD.jpg?1

Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia held primaries for both Republicans and Democrats. Republicans in Alaska held caucuses. Democrats in Colorado held caucuses as well. Finally, Democrats in American Samoa also held their nominating contest.

• You tell me. I got no idea.

• it's a day where voters in several states elect who they want representing their political party for the U. S. presidential election

• It is a day when several bigger states have their primary presidential caucuses. :)

• Not a clue...