What activity do you wish you could do more with a member of your family?

A question from my journal.

I really enjoy family dinner but it doesn't happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to travel more with my parents :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Recently me and a good friend of mine went shopping, seeing the stationery store next to the store she wanted to go to (she brought jewellery and I got a dress and some hair accessories) I took her to the stationery store. She ended up picking a colouring book and it reminded me of my childhood where me and my family would sit down after dinner and colour. It's a great stress reliever and I'm gonna suggest we start doing it again

What Guys Said 4

• I see my parents every two years since they're overseas... they divorced when I left my country, which affected me a lot. I don't see my brothers too I'm not good with them.

So I think being a family again would be my wish but that's impossible. At least there is hope so I can make my own family in the future.

• I would like to see them more because I went away for college, but I enjoy spending time with them when I get the opportunity

• Expensive things that we can't afford.

• Go shooting, it's fun but don't get to do it very often.

What Girls Said 10

• My mom and I travel really well together. We've been to Miami, Toronto, and Phoenix together and it was really fun. I'd like to have more moments / experiences like those with her. I'd love to go to Portland or Vancouver next.

My sister and I really want to go camping together and we want to take our nephews to a zoo or aquarium sometime. My sister and I also want to go to a music festival this summer together and she's planning on visiting me several times throughout the summer.

I'd like to go to DC with my dad, some museums, and I like cooking with him too.

• More Family Gatherings, @Yellow_ Like the Good ol Days when Grandma and Grandpa were Alive with More than Just... Five!!
    Now that we All Seem to be Living our own Lives, Me being further away, Our hearts don't Seem to Be the Same in Name anymore and it Is... Breaking my heart.
    However, Easter is Looking pretty Good with Getting together with some Family members for a Buffet at the Tally Ho with More... Than you Know that Means so Much to Munch.
    Good luck. xx

• Literally anything! I hardly see them.

I have two older brothers and we've never gone fishing, camping, shooting, drinking, anything.

I can't even get them to go to the movies with me

• My grandad was into music big time and he was in a band. I wish I could play and sing with him.

• mm im not sure, I do a lot of activities with my sister, she goes anywhere I want to go and vice versa.

• ... i wish my dad knew how to treat me like a friend.

• Drink beer together

• I like spending time with my dad, but it rarely happens now.

• going on vacation, i remember i ate dinner with my family in restaurant after activity,. and that's really fun, somehow, we like spreading an aura of harmonious family. doesn't mean to show off,... but,... i really proud of it.

• i want to fight my brother, he's such an asshole. i'd like to learn more about my mom's life though