Do you recycle?

• Yes, I do it as much as I can.
  • Only when it's convenient
  • No, I don't recycle

Most Helpful Guy

• Recycling is not that important in the big picture. You're not preventing the planet's destruction by making money for the recycling companies rather than your trash ending up in a land fill. People pretend landfills are this bottomless pit where your trash disappears, but anything you ever have thrown away is still sitting there available to be recycled later.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!! and reuse if it's able to. and compost. I avoid buying anything that comes in a container that has to be thrown out.

What Guys Said 16

• I do. I have to run the stuff to my parents' house though. My roommates don't hire a recycling service.

• Yes because I think we all need to do our part to prevent our planet's destruction. We are all in this together and for the time being we are all stuck here.

• I try. Somewhere between all the time and only when it's convenient.

• I have firm beliefs that the effort of recycling in order to save the world's resources will not benefit me.

• And I have no funny wish or instinct to save the world so No, I do not recycle.

• When there is the option to sure.

• For the most part yeah..

• yes. also, you can get fined in my town for not recycling

• Wow really? Here you have to pay $6 a month for a recycling bin.

• Is there a recycling bin in my immediate vicinity? Yes? Then yes. If not, then I'm not gonna sweat it.

• Yes, about 85.6% of the time.

• only it convenient

• "The power is yours!"
    lol Recognize that line? 😉

• Liberals tend to overthink how effective recycling is. We need more than just recycling plastic bags in order to change the environmental system for the better. Hate to break it.

• Yeah I recycle.

• I recycle my unborn children

• Noooo

• It cost 300% more to make a aluminum pop can from scratch then when recycling

What Girls Said 16

• I can't! Where i live they don't have a recylying box! I might make a phone call to give my bottles to the recycle bin.

• I don't recycle as much as I would like because this bloody island is completely backwards and useless, but yes.

• yes i do! i enjoy it :)

• 100% of the time, I have no choice my sister is a recycle freak! so any plastic, styrofoam, glass, cartons... you get the idea. we have a box for to recycle 🙄. it's getting a little annoying. she also recycles bags!!! so most doors in my house have a bag hanging on the the handle...

• Yes. I try my hardest to. :)

• Only when it's convenient

• It's mandatory in my town, so yes. I'm glad it is though since such a small thing can do so much good.

• Yes I do, we have to here as rubbish collections are only every three weeks and recycling is sort of mandatory of you don't want your house surrounded by rubbish. I have six different bins!

• Yes I do

• I am eco friendly girl, mother nature is the reason I have no silicone inside my body, because after I die I can't imagine that damage. All my body would turn into ash but silicone remains. so girls be wise to nature and no silivoned

• I recycle.

• sometimes><

• I do as much as I can.

• Yes, I reuse my ideas.

• Yeah i do! Plus, it is like a religion where i live. So i am constantly reminded of it.

• That's for the little people 😑