• Only when it's convenient
    22% (10)26% (9)24% (19)Vote
  • No, I don't recycle
    17% (8)18% (6)17% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Recycling is not that important in the big picture. You're not preventing the planet's destruction by making money for the recycling companies rather than your trash ending up in a land fill. People pretend landfills are this bottomless pit where your trash disappears, but anything you ever have thrown away is still sitting there available to be recycled later.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!! and reuse if it's able to. and compost. I avoid buying anything that comes in a container that has to be thrown out.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I do. I have to run the stuff to my parents' house though. My roommates don't hire a recycling service.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I think we all need to do our part to prevent our planet's destruction. We are all in this together and for the time being we are all stuck here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try. Somewhere between all the time and only when it's convenient.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have firm beliefs that the effort of recycling in order to save the world's resources will not benefit me.

0|0
    0|0
    • And I have no funny wish or instinct to save the world so No, I do not recycle.

• When there is the option to sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part yeah..

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. also, you can get fined in my town for not recycling

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow really? Here you have to pay $6 a month for a recycling bin.

• Is there a recycling bin in my immediate vicinity? Yes? Then yes. If not, then I'm not gonna sweat it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, about 85.6% of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • only it convenient

0|0
    0|0
  • "The power is yours!"
    lol Recognize that line? 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Liberals tend to overthink how effective recycling is. We need more than just recycling plastic bags in order to change the environmental system for the better. Hate to break it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I recycle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I recycle my unborn children

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo

0|0
    0|0
  • It cost 300% more to make a aluminum pop can from scratch then when recycling

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I can't! Where i live they don't have a recylying box! I might make a phone call to give my bottles to the recycle bin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't recycle as much as I would like because this bloody island is completely backwards and useless, but yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do! i enjoy it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% of the time, I have no choice my sister is a recycle freak! so any plastic, styrofoam, glass, cartons... you get the idea. we have a box for to recycle 🙄. it's getting a little annoying. she also recycles bags!!! so most doors in my house have a bag hanging on the the handle...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I try my hardest to. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when it's convenient

0|0
    0|0
  • It's mandatory in my town, so yes. I'm glad it is though since such a small thing can do so much good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, we have to here as rubbish collections are only every three weeks and recycling is sort of mandatory of you don't want your house surrounded by rubbish. I have six different bins!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I am eco friendly girl, mother nature is the reason I have no silicone inside my body, because after I die I can't imagine that damage. All my body would turn into ash but silicone remains. so girls be wise to nature and no silivoned

0|0
    0|0
  • I recycle.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes><

0|0
    0|0
  • I do as much as I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I reuse my ideas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i do! Plus, it is like a religion where i live. So i am constantly reminded of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's for the little people 😑

0|0
    0|0