How do I stay safe on social networks?

I've seen a lot of horror stories about social networks on Dr Phil of situations of people not being who they say they are. How can I tell that a girl is a girl?

bump
bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask to Skype, don't trust her until you meet up in a public place

Most Helpful Guy

• If your using Facebook, Twitter even fucking MySpace or Bebo (I'm sure no one uses the last 2 but just incase :D), then those aren't the places to get girls,

If you try you'll either come across as creepy or a white knight or some shit.

If you wanna pick up girls go on like tinder or badoo, that sort of shit. People on their are there specifically to date / fuck whatever. Whereas poor little Betty on Facebook will probably tell you to fuck off and block you 😂.

Gl bro.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• doesn't matter if you can't tell because some people are just that good, instead, only focus on keeping yourself secure. never reveal any private sensitive information, ever.

• Always ask fr boob pics to make sure

• rule one dont hit on any of them ! :P

• How does that answer my question?

• by not hitting on them you will not have to worry about trying to find out if they are a real girl or not ! huzzah! :P

• Holy paradox Batman!

• With these! :)

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...200000578-544_634x382.jpg

The only way I could figure is through video skype-ing; if she talks to you and responds to what you say, then she's real (or a friend of a friend that's playing a mean prank)