How weird is it that I make up questions?

So sometimes I get bored and make up scenerios and ask questions about it on here. So I'm basically trolling, except im not really trying to get anyone angry with ridicoulous scenarios. They are realistic, they have just never happened to me. Sometimes I just want to see what people would say If it did though.
Like one time I asked something about my best friend sleeping with my girlfriend and if I should forgive the friend or not. Yeah that never happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's weird. My best friend and I ask each other questions like that all the time. We call it "the hypothetical game."

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not weird, they're just random scenarios that can simulate real situations. I think it's valid to do so.

What Girls Said 3

• You're just being creative and bored lol. Don't talk about it so much it really starts happening though!

• Not weird. Sometimes I also wonder what would people do or think in certain situations. It only shows that you have a curious mind and like to see people's behaviours :)

• I do the same minus the trolling. I ask random questions out of genuine curiosity

What Guys Said 1

• You should troll girls on Tinder. It's so much fun