Which Car Should I Buy?

I have enough money to get a new car... but I am conflicted. Which car do you think looks coolest? None of these cars will be 2016 cars... they will most likely be before the year 2016, but they will still have similar body styles. I am planning on buying a 2009-2016 car.

Camaro:
Which Car Should I Buy?

Mustang:

Altima:

Lancer:

Avenger:

• Camaro
  • Mustang
  • Altima
  • Lancer
  • Avenger
Did realize Mustang was so popular XDXD
*didn't

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Avenger

I like Lancer, but not the color.

What Guys Said 9

• I voted for the Mustang.

This is how I would list the cars from nicest to least nice:

1. Mustang
    2. Camaro
    3. Avenger
    4. Lancer
    5. Altima

I don't like that Altima, I just don't like them.

• Definitely Mustang, get an 11-14. Great engine, still solid axle (tough). Plus you can spend a bit of money on it for a pretty fast car. And with enough money, there are lots of 'Stangs on the street with 1000+ hp.
    Camaros don't have the best reliability, Avengers are garbage, Altimas are good but nothing interesting, same with Lancers.

• Miata
    WRX

• I would go with the Mustang. Chevy has had design issues ever since it was given to the unions. As for the others I buy American when given the choice unless it's a second or third of the same thing I already own.

• Voted Camaro. Why the Avenger? If you can afford a Camaro you can afford a Challenger or Charger.

• Avenger... because I can be a cheapo sometimes. While I can afford the cars... sometimes I like the cheaper option... and I have driven an Avenger before and it drives smooth.

• It would be my third choice after the Lancer.

• on a scale of 1-20, how much of a douche bag do you think you are? be honest

• I've had a camaro and a stang
    My oersonally prefrence is the camaro i think its nicer in my opinion
    Bt they are both fun

• Nice. In terms of reliability, which car is better? I mean, all cars will break down at some point and will need fixing... that's inevitable... but FORDS are dubbed Fix Or Repair Daily.

• I never really had a problem with either besides a screw that was lose on the spoiler of the camaro

• I'd go with the Mustang, it's a classic.

• Lancer the rest would probably suck in the winter or on gravel