GAGers Have you ever left GAG and then decided to come back again?

Thank you :)

2|1
21|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• As of Yesterday when There was a Huge fight on GAG and all... Not a Ball.
    However, my EX special Fellow Friend had 'Left GAG,' And... Came Back on the Same question She had Once Posted and Boasted to Be... Back again.
    No, Never Will and Never Did. I have come way too Far.. To be this Silly Billy.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Why do you start each word with a capital letter? It's harder to read through.

• Show All
    • @Paris13 absolutely no worries. You are very kind :) i still have quite a long way but hopefully!!!

• The Levels go quicker now where you are at, but slower after..9, which is more work to10 and then.. GURU... I have 40,023 today and in having this, I bow to my loved ones on here who trust me enough to be at their beckon call and all with the advice that I can best offer, @This_is_my_username.
      Thank you so much in trusting in me. xxoo

What Guys Said 13

• I had another account before this one but decided to start again. Now I am thinking of closing this account up and leaving. I have nothing keeping me here anymore. My best friend here and myself have had a problem. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Many have, it's generally not a good idea to cancel your account. It's better to leave it dormant for a while so you can come back if you like :D
    I'm rather taking 2 or 3 days off when I need, but another thing I've done is to limit the length of my GAG sessions to an hour or less :D
    Not overdoing it makes a big difference!

0|0
    0|0
  • Thankfully I created my account with the idea that I would stay forever. And that's what I intend to do. The only reason I'd leaver would be if I actually had something to do other than spend time here. But alas, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. This is my first account. I've thought of leaving, but I always end up staying xD
    I don't plan leaving anytime soon, but if I do, I'm most likely not coming back... but who knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I decided to leave after being made to feel uncomfortable by you.

1|0
    0|0
    • I see you found my questions. @LateNightss that is so funny since I only became a member two days ago!! That is a quick recovery might I say.

• Nah I'm here till the site shuts down that's how I am I still have accounts on media places from like 10 years ago lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i was @consultant once upon a time

0|0
    0|0
  • I created this account last year upon stumbling onto this site. Forgot about it an hour later and decided to login again a month ago, after feeling extreme loneliness. Now, I'm hooked xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I've taken a year break before but did not deactivate my account. If I decide to deactivate I won't be coming back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they've banned me repeatedly. :D I was drawing something which reminded me of someone on here, so I said hi to her in my way and she asked me to stay so here I am for some reason...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have already done that twice. But now I really hate GAG for the garbage and nuisance and the load of shit that you have to process besides your own thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes :P

How about you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I deleted my account when this design took over, but only recently came back.

This is how the site used to be designed: web.archive.org/.../

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• My old account was @Gabby21924, I left for AGES then came back with this account

1|0
    0|0
  • I've thought about leaving gag at some point but later decided to stay. I even asked a question once on whether or not I should go. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of people asking me to stay. :]

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a few times lol If G@G ever has a negative affect on me again i will just go inactive for a while instead of deactivating. I have some really great long-term friends on here , so they are what motivates me to stay :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only ever had just this account. If I leave, that will be it for me

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't left officially. I've gone offline for a while sometimes, but I've yet to deactivate my account.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah just took a break for awhile!

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. for me it'll just be the one account. when i leave, y'all ain't seeing me again! woooo!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought about it.. but never left.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah I think most people do that a lot. I was here 2 years ago or less as poppie007 and i stayed like one month. Now that i've got the hang of it i like this place its pretty entertaining.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I had an old account a very long time ago, but its gone. I don't even remember the username lol.
    I take breaks from here a lot though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't deactivated, but I did "leave" for like 2 weeks XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gone on hiatus for periods of time at some points, but I've never cancelled my account.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had an account in early 2014 just for a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • This has been my only account.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've had 2 accounts before this one 🙈 I'm so lame, I always think I will leave for good but I end up coming back 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I go a few days without getting on. But that's the longest I'll probably leave for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep... kinda missed it. 😱

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, back again

0|0
    0|0
  • I left before around 2 months and I got back here before 3 days.

0|0
    0|0