What's the grossest thing about the opposite sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• The grossest?

I really can't think of anything; I love women. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• dirt behind the nails

What Guys Said 20

• Women that smoke.

• It is a total turn off, a woman can have a sexy body and a super sexy ass in her tight skinny jeans or other tight pants but the moment she pulls a cigarette out of her handbag it just kills any attraction I have towards her and I am turned off.

• Ok, I just didn't know why you went off like that. ... good luck with everything :)

• It was because all women say "I never see women do anything bad on this site" to me and I was thinking oh not another one or they abuse men when men say something bad women do here. I have just had a guts full of women in general (not talking about you) not taking any responability for their actions including in real life and just abusing men to get away with it. I see it all the time here and in real life.

I am sorry if you are innocent and were not thinking that in your mind but when every other woman does do what I said you can understand why it happened.

Anyway thank you for wishing me luck. :)

• hmm, hard to say. I really find it gross when girls with darker facial hair have upper lip hair, or how some girls use their bodies to get money ( strippers, gold diggers, etc.)

• periods. period. I don't hold it against any woman on her periods. But CRIPES! God was feeling particularly sadistic when he was designing the female human body.

• Period blood.

• Their dirty poopers!

• Disgusting vaginal discharge.

• Most definitely the internal organs of either sex

• Uhhh, probably the period.

• Bleeding at that time of the month.

• Maybe making herself fake.

• There's not too much really but what I really hate in a woman is a selfish , manipulative and ignorant person. When you can really see a woman be this way from when you first meet her she can be the beautiful person on the outside to the world but to me she'll look like shit.

• Hair extensions

lol what a concept, creepy af to me

• What makes you say that?
      GOOD hair extensions can be pretty much indistinguishable from normal hair.

YOU, of all people... you hater of short hair lol. A lot of women will have to start resorting to extensions if they still want to have full, long hair once they are around my age (perimenopause starts doing that to ya).
      This is part of the reason why a lot of women my age get shorter haircuts -- because the natural hair just starts looking crappier, less full, and more hippie earth mother-y.
      If you want a wife who keeps the full long hair thing into middle age, you may want to think about re-thinking yr view of hair extensions.

• I mean, dude, they can look good.
      www.markglenn.com/.../...ng-Ideas-Before-After.jpg

Ofc my boobs have serial numbers inside them, so, I have a feeling I'm on the other side from you on more than just this issue. But, yeah. lol

• @redeyemindtricks they definitely can look good, but the concept will always be bizarre to me

• Women who "date" me just to get into my wallet, yet are hesitant to show affection.

Oh, and women who can't take care of themselves (are fat or they smoke).

• The shit that comes otta their ass, and the piss that comes otta their vagina.

• everything

• when they fart

• What's wrong with smoking women, men? Bridgette Bardot smoked like a locomotive.

• When you find out how many guys they've been with. slvts are nasty.

• Discharge and blood. And sense of ultra female value.

• I wonder how many guys are going to say "feminism".

What Girls Said 6

• In general the way B. O smells it reminds me on onions LOL

• I wonder how many guys sniffed themselves, after reading this, lol

• @Orion1015 It takes me several days to develop noticeable body odor.
      I live in a place where if you stink people will call you on it.
      It actually worries me that I might have some sort of deficency

• I always thought I smelled like chicken soup. And a pine tree if if gets really bad.

• Their adept ability to completely ignore how you feel in place of concerning themselves solely with how quickly they can fuck you.

BUT - this is only a fraction of men, certainly not all.

• smelly sweaty wrinkly droopy tendery dirty ballsacks

• Unwanted dick pics and the men that think we actually want them.

• Talking about girls bodies in public and voting on whos the ugliest as though that all that matters.

• Lol at the immature douchebags disgusted by periods.