If you had the money right now to travel anywhere you want, where would you go and why?

I would probably go somewhere

.. p. s no Atarctica

1|0
16|23

Most Helpful Guy

• As of this moment, I would go to Hawaii and go on one of those volcano tours. It's something I gotta do. I would like to be alone though, just me walking around those desolated places, where lava is running.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• New York because he lives there 😝💕

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• its not a big place and i just need a ticket to my country lol but i would want to go here and just have fun swim and enjoy this place like I did when I was six years old.

geotagstatic.edgesuite.net/.../...IDE_W2IP3320.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Germany, France and Switzerland! :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I could go for a 10-day all-expense-paid vacation in Serena Williams' nightgown.

0|1
    0|0
  • A cabin in the mountains in Alaska.
    Beautiful country, clean air. Peace and quiet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to say South America as that is the only continent I haven't been to, but they have that zika virus shit down there now. So I would go to either the Alps or the Rockies to ski.

Actually I do have the money to go there, but not the time. If I took the time, I wouldn't have the money.

0|0
    0|0
  • In order:

1.) North Korea
    2.) Cuba
    3.) Russia
    4.) Bottom tip of Argentina
    5.) ISS
    6.) Moon
    7.) Mars

With the exception of Argentina, I just want to go to these places because they're difficult to get to, and I want to go to Argentina to see the glaciers before they're gone forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate flying but I'd love to visit Japan or New Zealand... oh and if we are at it I make a stop in Lebanon to visit @archiz :P

I would also love to visit the UK or Norway but those I could afford right now

1|0
    0|0
    • I d continue with you with the othee countriew too
      😊😊

• Italy hands down. I want to go there so bad and see the beautiful cities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to go to Scandinavia and Eastern Europe since I've never been there (I've pretty much backpacked through Western Europe).

I would like to visit those areas because they have a deep, rich history and their women are fine AF. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Europe or Australia! Have not been to Australia yet and I need to see more of Europe

0|0
    0|0
  • Florida @Lyssanicole 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere that's warm and they speak engish

0|0
    0|0
  • Alaska because I can drink there at 10 AM and people wouldn't think less of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Croatia- love that place :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The planet Keplar 22b

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd really like to go somewhere in Europe like Greece or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Japan so I can explore the never ending streets of Tokyo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Barcelona to visit the Camp Nou.. then the UK to achieve my dream ^^ <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Japan. London and Paris

0|0
    0|0
  • Brazil so I can meet my grandmother relatives

0|0
    0|0
  • The moon
    Earth is getting on my nerves rn

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• I would probably go either to Thailand or Japan. Thailand because I have a very good friend who lives there and I haven't seen her for 4 years now, plus I promised her I would come visit one day. Japan because it's always been my dream to go there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go to califorina! You know why! haha!

1|0
    0|0
  • Canada. My friend and I went last summer and would like to go back to do some more things we didn't get to do the last time around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Four years ago and It seems Many Moons ago, @Yellow_ I was Over in Parts of Europe and Egypt. I even resided in Egypt because on my Second trip, We tied the Knot.
    However, with things Being as Bad as They seem Now with 'Many' Countries, I think Amsterdam the Netherlands is the Best from the Rest and Much... Money well Spent.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd travel around Europe. I know it's so clich├ęd.

0|0
    0|0
  • Madagascar - the wildlife there is insane more than half of the species are endemic, so they can only be found there
    Kenya - wildlife mainly. I'd love to volunteer in a wildlife sanctuary and then another program to help people
    South Africa- wildlife as well and there are a couple of cities there Id like to visit :)

I am obsessed with Africa hah, so I'd definetely travel around there

0|0
    0|0
  • To portugal since that is were my boyfriend is living atm. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • London first now and always. To visit my darling Dylan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely to London.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id go to paris.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wanted to go to Tibet, China. And live with the monks there for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want to go To Greenland. It absolutely is majestic :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go somewhere overseas because I've always wanted to go overseas to explore the rest of Earth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Greece or Turkey

0|0
    0|0
  • UK so that I can have sex with this guy I met online

0|0
    0|0