What is a hobby of yours?

I personally like to collect toys like vinyl figures. That's usually what I get for Christmas. Plus im also a big netflixer.

1|0
15|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Drawing and painting

0|3
    0|0
  • I like singing in the shower, detangling my hair, playing with my rats, and watching youtube videos :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Volleyball, Softball, Drawing, Writing, Flirt, Pottery, Collect Teddy bear's (mad collector here yo) are shopping and traveling a hobby lol? Collect the Soul's of men... u know the usual lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I have lots
    Working out is number one the rest are in no particular order
    Shooting
    Reading
    Crafting
    Shopping
    Construction
    Baking
    Hiking and camping
    Singing
    Throw in movies too. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Painting! I love painting, I used to do it a lot. I want to get back into it. I have nothing doing on this weekend, maybe ill pick up a small canvas or two!

0|1
    0|0
  • i know its strange for a female but i like motor sport like rallying and rally cross and fishing but my first hobby is my 2 dogs

0|1
    0|0
  • Baking
    Ice skating
    Baby sitting
    Playing the piano
    Learning about nutrition
    Watchings tv shows
    And last but not least : Shopping

0|1
    0|0
  • Writing

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to color in a adult coloring book and I draw on my iPad and uploud my art work that I do on to YouTube and Younow

0|1
    0|0
  • shopping and travel

0|1
    0|0
  • I like tennis

0|1
    0|0
  • Movies,
    Writing,
    Guitar,
    Headbanging,
    Belly dance,
    Buying and making jewelry,
    Books.

0|1
    0|0
  • Photography 📷 I really enjoy taking pictures, mostly of nature 🎑🌄

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 8

• Reading, some board games, Video games & Technology, drawing (cartooning usually, but some "serious" stuff on occasion), work (design and entertainment), going to movies, collecting floater pens.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smoking
    Fighting/sparring
    Bodybuilding
    Writing
    Painting
    Shooting
    Collecting things like stamps, coins such as ancient gold and silver, bronze ones etc baseball, football, basketball cards and memorabilia like signed balls etc.

Stuff like that.

1|1
    0|0
  • LOL, I'm the typical tech geek. I like to learn how stuff works, find bugs, try to know why the bugs exist and how to fix them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Reading and Fixing things... a lot... if I can't something to tinker with I just usually Read a lot.

1|1
    0|0
  • Singing, guitar (electric and nylon-string classical), anime, video games, reading, other shit

0|1
    0|0
  • Reading, drawing, painting, writting.
    Running, netflix, movies, drinking w friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bowling it calms my mind and also teaches me techniques like relaxing and patience

0|1
    0|0
  • How is a collection or Netflix a hobby? A hobby would be something that takes up time, that requires skill to do. Model kit building, fishing, skiing, writing novels/stories, playing saxophone, diving, working out, even reading sometimes.

Collecting things is not a hobby, it's owning a collection. Netflix is not a hobby, it's watching TV.

0|0
    0|0