Girls, if you were dating a guy and someday learned that his hair was a hairpiece, would you dump him?

You really couldn't tell it was a hairpiece before you earned it was.

would you dump him for that?

• Yes i would dump him after learning he was wearing a hairpiece
  • No i would not
  • See results for guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, first of all, I would be finding out real quick. I love running my fingers through my man's hair. Second, I would not leave him for it, but I would think it was pretty ridiculous that he was wearing it. I would prefer a bald guy over a hair piece any day. Hair pieces always look fake. I would try to convince him that he did not need it, for sure or at least ask him not to wear it while we were at home.

• How would you feel if your man tried to convince you not to wear make up thinking you did not need it?

• I don't wear a ton of make-up anyway. Just mascara and light eyeshadow. And never when I am at home. Also, I would take it as a compliment. So, I don't think asking him not to wear it, at least at home would be asking too much. If he really felt it necessary to wear it out, then so be it.

• Thank you for MHGirl!

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it would depend on if the woman felt she was being lied to or not. Maybe she might feel he is hiding other things.

What Girls Said 6

• Gross! Is it a combover like Donald Trump but not even his real hair? Lol. This guy on the bus one time was loud talking and making a real ass of himself, and his obvious long hippie wig was obvious! As soon as he deboarded, this one dude goes: "That was a total wig!" And everyone was like: "wtf?" Crazy! So, my answer is no. Seems ridiculous really.

• Sometimes I don't need it and don't wear it. It's a special occasion thing.

• I would know if I was dating a man with a hair piece... :)

But If I was truly fooled I'd be too impressed to break up with him.

• This made me LOL so hard

I dunno. I would be kinda weirded out to be honest.

• Hell nah, id run my pussy all over his bald head. Free shine on the house.

• ya if we had kids they would be bald earlier

• This question is ridiculous, I voted yes, but... I would probably knew, but if I somehow didn't I would suggest him to gave up on that hairpiece and get a suitable haircut or shave them off if he was balding.

What Guys Said 0