Am I the only one?

Am I the only person who is like a hometown person. Who loves their town and hate when trashy people mock and destroy Its beauty. It pisses me off.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Not the only one. When I first started driving I could almost pull out onto the main road without looking. Now I can sit there for 5-10 minutes or longer waiting for an opening. What used to be farm fields are now malls, houses, gas stations, apartments and parking lots. What used to be woods and wetlands are gone. I used to be an avid bicyclist and rode for hours a day all over the place. Now I wouldn't dare go out on most of those roads. It feels like I'm being slowly pushed away from where I grew up.

• Now I feel the same about mine!

• Wwell i hate my hometown, im the type of person that joins in on the bashing of the place. But then again thats juat my situation. Maybe you aren't alone?

• My hometown was a shithole to begin with so I don't really care.

• No, I think there is many people like you.

• Where are you from. Define "trashy people".

• I'm glad people think "meh" or worse about my city. I don't want a bunch of buttf*cks from, lets just say "coastal regions", moving in and ruining it.

• ohio. In a small town but a big tourist attraction in the area. People who take over the trails for drug trade and won't let normal people pass. The outsiders that come to stir trouble andend up getting stabbed and then trash talk the town. The ones who stab or rob rare but even bring a gun to it.. just if you go In a wrong area. That's exactly what happens. Smaller town people come In and pretend to be "badass" if something happens to them they don't stop coming they come with friends. If nothing at all happens they call everyone names. A beautiful town but people are not to be messed with. Most are home spirited like me. I don't like outsiders. Not at all.

• You're just another bitter man...

• Girl, I am not bitter. I just don't like when people try to come into my town and get my friends on bad habbits. Like gangs and drugs.

• LOL you have issues that you need help with...

• Because I love and care where I come from I have issues. Yeah its all over the world I get that. But when people I grew up with are doing stupid shit just because a new gang came into town. I'm not okay with it. People are scared to let their kids outside and even go to schools.. that's horrible. Its not even all outsiders. Some people became horrible.

What Girls Said 0