QUIZ time again Lol? What's Your Anger Type?

PRESS HERE FOR QUIZ

I GOT:
You're a primarily "dry anger" type of person. It takes you a while to reach your breaking point, but when you reach it, you're done. No conflict, no arguments, you say your final words to whoever's made you enraged and then you move on- done. No tears or belly tight with the need to scorn, you walk free of your conflict, pushing it far into the past in the blink of an eye. That's not to say you'll forget, though...

Most Helpful Guy

• Liquid Rage
    Liquidpresentmomentswithdrjulie. files. wordpress. com
    When you get mad the tears start going, and that just makes everything worse. You're a wet anger type of person, as odd as it may sound. When someone pushes you too far you feel it- the fury filling you to the very brim until you're over-spilling, scrambling to put together insults while you desperately try to think things through. Don't be mistaken- this doesn't make you weak. Once the waves have calmed you simmer on what's happened, and as soon as you can, you find a way to balance out the tides between yourself and your wrong-doers.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Cold Fury
    Your anger is cold, heartless- ice in the middle of July. Those who invoke your wrath had better watch out; you won't be stammering or teary eyed when you calmly, coolly, and easily stare them down with a sharp frown and deliver psychological blows to the likes of which they've never before experienced.

Yeah. I can accept that. I stay even tempered, and I don't get angry often, but when I do, and I mean when I REALLY do, I am slow, deliberate, and emotionless about it.
    I've only really lost my cool once or twice, and I don't like who I become when I do that. I'm never worried I will hurt someone, physically. But I know that I will say things that will cut right through them, and because I mean everything I say, I know there is no repairing that.
    But if they get me that angry, they generally have it coming.

• Interesting! I got the same result as you!

• Dry Rage

True.

• Git this:

Dry Rage

"You're a primarily "dry anger" type of person. It takes you a while to reach your breaking point, but when you reach it, you're done. No conflict, no arguments, you say your final words to whoever's made you enraged and then you move on- done. No tears or belly tight with the need to scorn, you walk free of your conflict, pushing it far into the past in the blink of an eye. That's not to say you'll forget, though..."

• Dry Rage

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4edf-8f15-3f4e0def4300.jpg

• Dry Rage

• Cold Fury

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4289-82f0-fc66a52b2730.jpg

• I am apparently a "dry rage" type person

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4289-82f0-fc66a52b2730.jpg

Cold fury

• Cold Fury

Ha.. That's putting it lightly... :)

• I like the quizzes though. Anyway I got the same as you...

• I got the same dry rage!

• I got Dry Rage aswell.

What Girls Said 12

• I am Liquid Rage

"When you get mad the tears start going, and that just makes everything worse. You're a wet anger type of person, as odd as it may sound. When someone pushes you too far you feel it- the fury filling you to the very brim until you're over-spilling, scrambling to put together insults while you desperately try to think things through. Don't be mistaken- this doesn't make you weak. Once the waves have calmed you simmer on what's happened, and as soon as you can, you find a way to balance out the tides between yourself and your wrong-doers."

• Hot Temper
    Your primary anger type is hot. When you get mad all ration goes flying out the window- you've come to destroy; those who piss you off had better start running. You may or may not make sense as you spit out death threats and promises of pain, but you'll sure as hell sound scary doing it.

<3
    Yeah, sounds about right.

Better start running, or, if it's mah man, better drag me to the nearest bedroom or other private area, stat.

• Ahahhahahah

• Ya feel me tho?

One of the few times when I was actually awake in high-school chemistry, I remember learning about "critical fluids". Basically, when you get something hot enough and apply a high enough pressure, you can get it into this state where it's a solid and a liquid and a gas all at the same time.

It's... kinda like that. There's this... thing. This critical-fluid-of-emotions thing.
      That point where it's crying, AND screaming, AND a huge earth-shattering orgasm, all at the same time, and you just can't tell the difference, and it's all so overwhelming that you just don't care.

Maybe it's just me.

• LOL Yes i totally know what you mean hahah

• Liquid Rage

• Liquid Rage

• Liquid Rage

• Liquid Rage

• Liquid Rage

I don't know how true this is 😅 I rarely ever get angry, it's really hard to make me mad 😄 I tend to avoid arguments and stuff at all costs 😁 But the few times I have got angry, I do recall myself shedding a tear or two but it was mostly because I was sad that I'm fighting with someone who's important to me 😕☔

• I got Dry Rage

• Dry Rage

• I got liquid range... which is so untrue. I actually bottle things up so that test is BULLSHIT lol

• I got liquid rage... Yeah I do happen to cry if my anger gets REALLY intense

• Hot Temper
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...476d-81dd-cef19fd5aeb2.jpg