Why is my desire towards having a child now getting stronger?

It feels as if I was in a trance that won't go away. This sudden change started a couple months after my 28th b-day, which was in April. It started it with a dream and then the desire would continue as months went by.

Now it's stronger than before, as if I can't get it out of my mind (not even if I heard a baby crying too much). This is coming from a woman that literally once made others, my mother and even myself believe that I really had no maternal instincts nor desire at all and had 0% interest in ever being a mother.

The change started somewhere around June - August 2015 and it's not going away.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its called biological clock. Your body realises that you are already past the point of being ripe. Statistically your chances to give birth to a potato increases drastically and expontentially with the age of 30.

Your body naturally gives you big hints that its time and you shouldn't wait much longer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe speak to a therapist. Hallucinations aren't normal or healthy.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe the time now, is right? ;) The subconscious is a terribly powerful thing. It knows what you want far before you can consciously verbalise it.

What Girls Said 1

• It's totally normal as we get older. That's why I ignore 16-25 year old girls who proclaim they never want kids.