Do you believe in tarot readings?

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe you can find the answers to questions you want answered, but I believe that you already possess those answers and tarot is merely a way of dragging the truth from yourself.

Tarot readers, reading for others... no, I do not believe they can give you information you previously did not have.

What Girls Said 5

• I definitely do! :D

• I feel like tarot readings are open to interpretation. You could interpret any reading in a way that would make it somewhat accurate. Similarly, you could interpret it in a way to disprove the reading. Either ways, I think tarot is more useful as a tool for reflection on your life.

I didn't know there was such a thing as bone readers. How does that work? Can I leave my bones in my body?

• They don't read your bones, they have a collection of animal bones, rocks, and other artifacts which they give to you and then you disperse in a circle. The way the items lay apparently tells a story. So the person doing the reading looks at how things lay and then can tell you what is going on.

My reading was fairly accurate and I didn't have to give her any information about myself beforehand so I felt it was more legitimate versus me giving her a bunch of details and then her making it up. I'm not sure if it's real, but I really enjoyed the reading.

• Not at all!!

• Those who tells fortune by cards?
    Nope, I know how they work, and I don't like it. I don't believe in them.

• I have a deck of tarot cards and sometimes I'll give myself a reading for a bit of amusement. Recently I noticed that the backs of the cards are slightly asymmetric when turned upside down, which helps to explain why I tend to pick the same cards.

• No, I don't believe in it. No human being can predict the future.

• Nope. Ouiji boards neither.

What Guys Said 0