What are some silly thoughts you had when you were a child?

When I saw black and white movies I really thought people at this team were black and white and then they threw paint at them from the sky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought rain was the result of Angels crying.
    I thought my mom was and alien and my dad a vampire.
    I thought when there was thunder God was angry.
    I thought bug's and mice were my friend's cause I fed them a lot.
    I thought a squid lived in my tub and I never took baths cause I was scarred it would dragged down the drain.
    I thought I could speak to animal's.
    I thought strok's really dropped off babies.
    I thought Princess Diana was Cinderella.
    I thought if I touched a boy I'd get pregnant ( I touched a lot of boy's 😈😂 yolo)
    I thought if I kissed a toad he'd become a prince...😧i kissed a lot of frog's
    I thought if I ate broccoli it would eat me back (thanks power puff girl's)
    Etc etc etc

• LMFAO 😂 😂

• LMFAO 😂 😂 😂 😂 you got a wild imagination 😛

• Ikik it's way filthier now Lmao😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Rocky 4 has a training montage scene where it shows Rocky's opponent Drago undergoing rigorous high-tech training while Rocky does rudimentary forms of comparable exercises off in a cabin in the wilderness in Russia. Because of all the electrode things they had Drago hooked up to, I thought the point they were trying to make is that Drago was actually some kind of robot or cyborg or something, which is why he was such a formidable opponent. I was not a bright childπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    http://youtu.be/wIffOq8AuSw

What Girls Said 21

• You know the static look on a tv when nothing is on it? My dad used to call it the ant races. I actually believed there were ants in the tv and that it was an actual show.

• AH!!! Nothing Scarier to This Day, @Omar58881 than the Old 'Black and White' Horror Movies that Keep On... Throwing Themselves at You with their Scariest Faces and Movement as They Destroy Every Town and Person in their Way.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I used to think that washing your hair made it grow because it gets in contact with water.. Probably because I learned that flowers grow when you water them... So my logic was: ANYTHING that gets in touch with water will grow 🌷
    And that the tomato sauce on pizza is the same as ketchup.. so one day I licked off the tomato sauce of my pizza and then put ketchup on the pizza dough, just to realise that it was gross and definitely not the same 😂

• I thought the moon followed our car!

• I used to be scared to flush the toilet in the middle of the night when I was younger cz my dad told me that the toilet pipes led to the ocean. For some reason I thought if I flushed the toilet a whale would come though the toilet and bite my butt. So what I did was I'd flush the toilet and sprint like mad to my room.

• That reminds me of the film Pleasantville. Another girls post here reminded me Look Who's Talking. I remember the toliet in that movie really scaring me.

• I used to believe that thunder was caused by clouds crashing into each other. lol

• That I was going to build disney land in my backyard. Since I live on a farm and have a good amount of farm land. :D

• I thought monsters lived in the basement in my house. I used to be so afraid of the basement haha

• I use to think that people on TV with dark roots and blonde hair were born with blonde hair and dark roots

• I thought fat free meant there was extra fat in it. It really grossed me out, like why would you want more fat added?

• I thought if you ate a watermelon seed you'll grow watermelons in your stomach 😂😂😂😂

• omg me too! lol

and I can't recall any at the moment but there are a lot of them

• I thought a serial killer was a cereal that came to life to kill people 😂😂💀💀💀😭

• I thought I could really fly away with umbrellas.

Damn you mary poppins and your lies

• I thought all adults were to be trusted.
    I thought good can be found in some of the worst people.
    I thought this world was a safe one.
    I thought things would change and get better.

• Things change and get better if you want them to change and get better 😛

• I wanted a "real" family. There is no way to achieve that. I wasn't even supposed to be born. My family shouldn't have existed. So, no, things don't get better.

• It's only because you don't want them to get better trust me you look at things in a bad way

• I could not wait to be an adult.

• I literally thought guys balls were in the penis part. I thought there were three as well 😂

• I thought fairies were real, and I had a book with "fairy dust" inside. I would scrape it off and try to sprinkle it on myself, then I would get on a swing, make it go as high as I could, and jump off to try to fly. I never managed to fly lol, although I had a dream where it worked and I was certain that it had actially happened.

• The movie"snow dogs" you know how he bites the mean dogs ear to make him behave? I bit my cats ear because he was being a jerk, didn't work.. Lol

• I thought teachers lived at the schools and never left. I was amazed when i saw my teacher once at a supermarket, i was like what the hell!!

What Guys Said 10

• In the movies they never used to show what happens after the kiss, so I thought when a guy kisses a girl, he has to spit in her mouth and girl has to swallow and that's how babies get in there.

I thought the electricity came from a huge aquarium where all the electric eels are kept. (Blame pokemon)

I thought eating spinach would really give me superhuman strength (blame Popeye)

I thought that people used to shit in the urinal too.
    (My pee pee didn't reach there so I had no idea xD)

• I used to think going on 3 dates automatically meant you are engaged to get married. So basically saying yes to a 3rd date essentially was saying yes to get married lol

• Star Wars: I though for every single battle they used actual tube lights for light sabers, smashed em and kept doing it again and again forever to make the film. I used to believe they used several thousand to make the film. I was so wrong.

Another silly thing is: Guys have penises and testicles. Girls dont. I firmly believed testicles produced urine. Girls didn't have any so I though thats why they have kidneys and guys dont. ffs.

• I thought that drawings could see what was inside the paper.

• I used to think everybody was a copy of me that lived different lives.

• I thought all adults were responsible and always good.

• That I'd never do drugs lol

• I though that it was was and black in the past.

• God exists, and everything that is illegal is wrong.

• I thought when people die... an angel pops out from their bodies... I used to play lots of Crash Bandicoot games back then... and when Crash Bandicoot was dyin' he was usually becomin' an angel... so I thought it happened in real life too...