What is the most annoying animal you ever had as a pet?

Most Helpful Guy

• A turtle.

Don't get me wrong, they usually don't annoy me. But sometimes...

And I'm sure I have annoyed both turtles from time to time. Usually it's more "playful" annoyance. they'll go for something, and I'll (gently) toss paper shreds at them or threaten to make them into a stew or soup.

The cis annoyed with me because she doesn't like the food I'm giving her ("veggies? Yeah, right!") But she'll just turn away from it.

Oh... I DID have some annoying lizards that some guy pawned off me when I was a young teen. Those things were horrible. We had to get rid of them after a month. They annoyed the first turtle (and the rest of us); We were all happy they were soon gone. Evil things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I guess my dog... He's the only animal that I've really had to take responsibility after. Before him I just only had fish and a frog.

Anyways my dog because he runs away makes us chase him and then starts to follow us but then will run again once we try to catch us. He'll stay out pretty much as long as he wants till he decides to come back. The only tricks he can do is sit, lay, and wait. He doesn't play fetch well that's not true he'll fetch he just won't bring it back. If you leave anything for a second he'll eat it. Goes through the trash. Barks like crazy when I leave him for a second or cries when he wants to get out and go be with someone else. Oh and worst of all while he's running around and chasing him he bites people.

• Thanks for MHO.

What Guys Said 9

• A cat hands down.

• My wife.
    AM I RITE BOYS? AM I RITE?

• A cat that shit in the bathtub almost every morning...

• Chihuahua

• My brother, does that count?

• my younger brother...

• Fish

• A horse tgat would never stop making noise

• I blame my late mother but out pet raccoon was spoiled rotten and would be annoying with begging. I would think though a small yappy dog would be the most annoying unless you include that pet monkey that bit that woman's face off.

What Girls Said 12

• Gerbil because it slept all day then ran around on its noisy wheel all night and knawed at the cage bars. It used to wake me up every night.

I also had a budgie that whistled and tweeted all night. He would bang his mirror off the cage bars and the mirror had a bell on the bottom.

• I bought a hamster... they didn't tell me it was pregnant... I ended up with literally 100 hamsters that got loone in my house... I had to move... very annoying

• my cat, as soon as someone is home be runs to his food, even if he's not hungry. and every morning at 5 am on the dot he cries!! 😩😩😩.

anyone looking for a black cat with gold eyes? he's free! 😛😛😛

• I've only had 3 cats in my life (who I still have) and they have never been annoying.

• Animals are not annoying.. just their owners.

• Not mine but my uncle had goose or geese and they always used to chase me. >:O

They hated me.

• Pigeons. Not annoying just a ton of work.

• Parakeets. They are so loud and filthy

• The snorkie I have now. He just barks and barks and barks and barks ALL THE TIME!!

• birds

• A chicken. It wasn't actually annoying just sort of useless and boring.

• None , none of my pets have been annoying in my opinion...