My life has been going downhill, I don't know what to do anymore?

So much has been going on lately from an assault, to constant remarks, stress from college and work, and so much more.
I'm trying to act normal as long as I can to keep up with work and classes, but it's getting so hard. I don't know what to do anymore. Ever since July, my life has been going downhill slowly, and it's getting worse now. I'm tired of not being happy; I miss it. They always say it's just a phase, but with all of this going on, it's making things worse.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• You need a friend or some one to talk to im here.

• Omg bruhh.. I hope you get by well. I experienced this as well. In my case, I felt this very much in college. So stressful and I felt lonely... My studies were greatly affected and I failed my classes... What I did was I took a year break. I needed to... It has helped me. It felt like a mountain on my back was lifted... Went back to college last September and I'm doing well so far.