What is the biggest animal you ever kill?

I used to kill a fish, not very big

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• when i was 14 , i killed king cobra ( black color) with long iron bar , it entered the houseyard and i knew about it because my dog keep barking on unusual way
    now i dont think i have guts to do that again , why? because i turn become into "much overthinking" person as i grow older , lol

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see why brag about killing a living being.

• brag? what's wrong with you?

• I don't kill animals...

What Guys Said 19

• A medium sized bass. Fortunately I've never been forced to kill a bear or mountain lion in self defense, even though I've had a wild bear come within 6 inches of me before.

• I don't kill animals, I just eat ones that are already dead. I don't mind my role in the food chain, I just don't get any type of thrill from ending a living being's life. Never understood how anybody would. Seems kind of sick to me.

• Moose. They are pritty big.

• Eh probably a around a 70 LB saltwater dolphin fish. Who knows I caught a lot of fish when I was a kid. We never weighed them or took pictures to tell fish stories. We just cut up the good tasting ones and put them on the grill. The not so good tasting ones we cut into chunks for bait. There's not too many places to go deer hunting here, but it seems like a good way to put meat in the freezer.

• Dragons and Cthulu are definitely my winners in the comments. Well done, guys. I giggled like a school-girl.

• The biggest living creature I ever killed was probably a fish. Nothing special.

• Some hornet, I suppose.

• None, I do not kill except for food. I have tried killing a chicken for food.

• A shark, not sure the type but it was the size of a golden retriever. One of those shallow water sharks.

• Probably a 2 pound lobster. That suckered was delicious!

• shot a pigeon with my airsoft gun in the neck and it died in seconds, not something im proud of though

• I hate killing animals. I did once with a mouse and I felt absolutely terrible.

• I guess its called bull in English

• Kangaroos.

• May I ask you how and why you kill it?

• With a car.

We run them over all the time down here.

• oh, I see

• I took down a 7 point buck 2 years ago. I don't particularly like hunting, though.

• Spiders and mice mainly...

• A DRAGON!

• You mean a lizard, right? lol

• nope, a proper big fire-breathing dragon, we still have them here in scotland. accidentally killed it in a fistfight.

• lot of ants unintentionally

• Cthulu