Are your supermarkets already selling Easter stuff?

Because the supermarkets here started the day after Valentine's day and I'm getting sick of it! What's next? Are they gonna start selling Easter stuff, Christmas stuff and Halloween stuff all year round?

Most Helpful Guy

• It started showing up a week or two ago. The thing is they order this stuff long in advance, so either they store it in the back for a while and figure out something else to fill the Valentine's section, or they just fill that empty section with the Easter stuff and move a little bit of it early.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well at the store I work at they have to get those things out of the way, so they can have space in the back room for the normal everyday things. The managers and who ever is in charge of the displays and holiday area has to make it look nice, they might be having a contest or just like to decorate or they might not have a who lot of time. Its a lot more fun then standing around all day, saying would like paper or plastic and it helps you feel like your are important when the regulars come in and tell you, you did a great job or co-workers or anyone. Plus its fun to decorate, doesn’t anyone like to decorate for the holidays? I know I do and if I had a place I would so decorate it for most of the holidays.

What Guys Said 6

• They ALWAYS do that; immediately after the last holiday they start selling stuff for the next one, no matter how far off.

• I've seen Easter stuff in stores in my area for quite a few weeks. 👌

• Yes starts in February in the UK too.

• has been for like a month

• Yepp. And where I live some supermarkets start to sell Christmas things in October

• Didn't notice any... but I assume they do... I'll go tomorrow actually...

What Girls Said 10

• yeah and I love it cuz after Easter ends, there's gonna be tons of chocolate on sale

• tbh i have noticed much more chocolate on the shelves but no little Easter bunnies-shaped or chocolate eggs so far >:( >:(

• They're selling it now because it's the next major holiday coming up.

• Actually, they should be selling green beer for a holiday that comes before Easter.

• Don't know where you live, but that sounds like cruel and unusual punishment, and you didn't even commit a crime!. Time for a run for the border (to the next state). lol

• @Red_Arrow lol! The only saving grace is I live on the boarder of another state so I just go down there for alcohol😋

• They already do that. Yes they are selling Easter stuff. They've had all the Easter stuff ready for a couple of weeks now

• Yes, they are. I've seen Easter products for about a month now.

• Yep!

• They've been selling Easter stuff since February 15th.

• Yeah mine it! seeing the Easter bunny everywhere

• I was in one this morning can't say I noticed any Easter stuff.

• YES!!! omg they've had chocolate eggs there since January!!!