How Is everyone doing today?

Today's my birthday and I'm really stressed out when I shouldn't be. Please lift me up and tell me something good about today, wherever you are. 😁😯

Most Helpful Guy

• Great! The sun was shining brightly. Perfect weather for the beach ☀️🏊🏻👙
    And happy birthday to you ❤️

• Oh great! That's amazing, wishing I was at the beach today, it's fairly gloomy and cold where I am, and thank you!

• Id love to come to Australia!

• You should some day. We're pretty chilled here 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Friday chillin

• First off, Happy 22nd! You're entering the prime of your life so there's no reason to be sad!

And I'm doing great because it's Friday and it finally stopped snowing! Plus, the weekend is looking nice!

• it's sunny and I'm planning a great night out, so should you.

• That's good! And I wish but i really just don't feel like doing anything 😁

• Hey. Happy birthday. My day has only just started. It is 5:17 am on Saturday.

• Hey well firstly happy birthday.

You know you can choose what kind of day it is for you. No matter if it's horrid out or your having a bad day. Just think your alive and have friends and in your mind and in your heart today is what you make of it.

Give me a big smile and remember your awesome.

Oh and just think your not an old git like me hahaha xx

• Thank you! And Yes true! Just wishing it had started out the way I thought it would be

• Well just because it hasn't started the way you wanted it is ok. Let's change that right now in your mind

Today is going to be an awesome for you from now on. This is your day make it what you want. Do something nice and treat yourself! Xx

What Girls Said 4

• Happy Birthday! I hope your day perks up soon. :)

I'm tired at the moment, but I'm good. Today's a slower day at work, which I appreciate after how busy the rest of the week was. The sun is now shining, too. Gotta love that.

• Happy birthday🍬😍❤️❤️😜🍭🍡🎂🎂🎂 FYI every single day is beautiful, but this day just beats all of them😉 Enjoy every bit of it😛😛😛😎

• I feel fresh.
    I had ice cream with best friend and it's freezing today.

• Happy birthday