Are you into guys/girls who can sing? If so, you'd fall even more in love with them if their voice sounded like?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. I myself have attended a special high school that focuses on music and art. I've sang in choirs and I've also attended solo-singing lessons for about 3 years. So in a way, I like the fact that I can sing and my girlfriend is not so good at it. It's something she admires me for and I think that's kinda cool. However, I wouldn't mind her being a skilled singer if she sang more classical-style things. I would love to sing folk-songs together with her and accompany the two of us on my guitar. Or it would also be cool to sing in a classical music choir together with her. What I would NOT like is if she was really into pop music and she had this typical pop-music voice. That would be more of a turn-off.

However, my girlfriend has a different kind of musical ability that I find extremely hot AND helpful for myself. She's not a very passionate singer but my girlfriend happens to have an absolute hearing. This is something that people usually have since birth and it only occurs in 1 out of 200 people. A person with an absolute hearing is able to tell any random tone without being given a referential tone as comparison. So I can play any random tone on my guitar and my girlfriend can say "that's a G" or "that's an E" or "that's a C major". She's also capable of perfectly singing any random tone at any given time. For example when we're riding our bikes, I could just say "please sing me a D" and she would be able to sing exactly a D. Her absolute hearing goes even so far that she hears tones when listening to songs or advertisement jingles or random music you hear outside without trying hard. It just kind of comes to her. For example the other day we were walking down the street and there was an ice cream truck that was playing a jingle and she suddenly said to me "You know what tone this is?" I replied "No of course not. How would I?" She laughed and said "Well it's so easy! It's G, D, D, B minor, C minor, F, A major G..."
    Of course I know that she can do this because we've been together now for a long time but it still amazes me every time. Back when my girlfriend was a child, she actually believed everyone could do this and she was really surprised when she found out that this is not the case. So that's a musical ability I find really hot and it also helps me cuz sometimes I want to tune my guitar and I don't have my little electronic device handy, so I can just ask my girlfriend "Can you please give me a nice, full E?" ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Im usually not into guys who CAN sing. I think its cuter when they try to sing and suck at it but they do it just to make me laugh lol 😜

But I mean... If he really wanna make me smile, it would be nice if he had a voice like
    August Alsina, Tank, Zayn Malik, Usher or Sam Hunt. These guys have that voice that I'd love to fall asleep listening too. Mmm Mmm Good 😏

I mean Zayn killed Pillow Talk. Im so addicted right now

• Usher and Zayn most definitely 😍

What Guys Said 2

• Yes of course. Sometimes they sound wonderful. Napoleon dynamite said it best chicks like a guy with skills. Well same goes for men but we like different skills.

• Not for me

What Girls Said 2

• Having a nice singing voice certainly can't hurt. :)

• I guess, lol.

But not songs.

I don't like pop songs or whatever.