WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I broke up with my friend and he is stalking all of my friends. I wish he would just leave us alone. But today he say "cough in her mouth" yesterday we were close to touching lips. I dont know what I am feeling. I might like her but I can't. I can't be bi! I dont want to and can't. But I dont want to lose her as a friend. She is funny, pretty, we get along, inside jokes, she acts different with me. She doesn't put her arm on my shoulder. I am smalls and she is ham. I dont know what to do.

What Guys Said 1

• Be be you should warn your friends about his behavior

What Girls Said 1

• I say just talk to her. Let her know if she is making you uncomfortable, and make sure she knows you don't roll that way. Best wishes!

• sorry about the confusion. my ex is a guy and he say to cough in her mouth to the girl i like. I wasn't comfortable being bi and we were centimeters away from our lips touching. he is making fun of me because of it or he is being mean because he didn't get that far with me but i am not dating her and she isn't bi