Where can I chat with strangers with no perverts there?

mostly i prefer video chat
i tried gag but none seem to answer to keep contact in here

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a bloke whose not think about sex most of the time and i'll find you a girl who chooses a male gynecologist whose not a slut! There are just some things which, by definition are always the case!

Just because someone's a little pervy, doesn't mean they're not fun to chat to though!

Most Helpful Girl

• there's an app called vent which allows you to vent your feelings to strangers, its nice.

What Guys Said 12

• Places u know, in the real world
    clubs, gym, bars, parties, etc.

• Good luck.
    But there are gentlemen out there that can hold the conversation without leading to sex. I am chatting with a woman who asked just that. We talk about day to day stuff.
    But chatting takes work to keep the string alive. People I chat with usually drop off after awhile.. don't know why. Say hi and see how it works with me.

• uhm difficult. there will always be perverts. better talk to girls to lower the risk.
    I'm usually open for a bit of chitchat but I'm not a fan of video chat so I'll pass on that

• Have a look at my profile and give me a shout.

• I would keep in contact but though the other person never does. I would video chat but my internet is really slow where I live. You could get phone numbers with the person.

• Uh... here
    or christian mingle xD

• good luck. you will run into at least one where ever you go.

• What do you have against perverts?

• Chatroulette? But I can't guarantee for the pervert part.

• i was in here few min ago lol
      full of perverts

• Well then just find some people and ask for their Skype.

• Try a coffee shop in real life. The internet is filled with creeps and feminists

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• i would like to make friends if you want ,,, i dont know if you want to chat with girls or only guys though... nothing pervert at all , i am not into girls XD

• There'll be perverts on every site

• You can't hid from the pervs, they're every way you turn

• you can't