Do you like your height?

• I wish I was taller
  • I like my height
  • I wish I was shorter

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty tall and I hate it, I like "cute" guys and almost all the guys I've thought were cute are shorter than me. I've always thought short girls were cuter and more feminine.

• What's your height? And what you dislike in short men even though they are cute and interesting?

• I'm about 168. Probably almost 170. I look taller than I am because I'm so long and lanky, no shape haha.

No, but most guys my age (18) are too concerned with things like masculinity and being strong etc and would never go for a taller girl. They like the stereotypical short, slim but curvy and cute girls. Otherwise I wouldn't care. However if they were extremely shorter than me then I think it would be hard to make the relationship work anyway because I would feel very self conscious about myself all the time.

• Yes we men feel so inferior and effeminate even if a girl is our height bare feet. It hurts and sucks.

What Guys Said 34

• I'm just a tad over 6', which allows me to comfortably peek through all the neighbors windows at night. Couldn't be happier!

• No, I wish I was taller.

• To be honest I would say NO

• I think my height is great, me being 5'7"

There are some height queens who think that's too "short" but I don't have time for people like that anyways.

• At 186cm I like my height. Not short and not tall. Just right.

• 6'2" and that's basically ideal--wouldn't change a thing

• I love my height. I know it's not what society likes and that feels my individualistic ego even more.

• Yep. I wouldn't mind being an inch or so taller, but to be 6-5 would be uncomfortable in a lot of places. I had a friend who was 6-9 and he was always having to duck his head.

I wouldn't want to be shorter, either. Girls like taller guys.

I am about 5-11.5 barefoot. 6 ft with shoes.

• I'm 6'1, I've never been called short or particularly tall before, I'm ok with it. In my opinion its just the perfect height for a guy.

• I am mostly fine with my height. I would not want to be too much taller because you start to run into back problems, at least that is what I have seen among my friends who are taller.

• Yes I sure do

• I would be lying if I said yes! I'm short

• Oh yeah I love my height. Being tall is really the best.

• I'm relatively happy, with the 5'9
    I'm curious what it'd be like if I was shorter though

• No, not in the slightes. I absolutely loathe my height.

• 5/11 so i'm ok with it but wish i was an inch taller just for the sake of rounding off the numbers. though i also wouldn't mind being 9ft with super powers

• I want to be 6'3'' so... definitely not happy with mine

• no. I'm 6'5" and it's annoying. being tall is nice but a few inches less would still be good enough

• Wish I was either 6'6 or 5'10. but I'm only 6'1

• That's so... interesting. You'd want to be 5" taller OR 3" shorter? Explain?

• And, catalogue models are usually 5'11"-6'1", and they wear average sizes, so... there goes yr theory about clothing.
      My husband is 5'11" with a somewhat shorter torso and longer legs than normal, and typical men's dress shirts almost look like minidresses on him, until they're tucked in or professionally shortened.

If you ARE having trouble with dating, I'd suggest that might be due to this trait you seem to have, of manufacturing problems where none actually exist (AKA "bitchin' 'n' whinin' "). That's not an attractive trait. Just sayin.

• @redeyemindtricks haha, no I don't have a problem with dating, Its just difficult to hold hands with shorter girls. I agree with all your points but the dress shirt and basketball player comment. I like those slim fit dress shirts that you don't need to tuck in. Do you really think basketball players have awkward bodies? The only one that comes in mind who is 6'6 or above that has a really awkward body is Tim Duncan and Paul Gasol haha.

• I'm neutral about my height.

• I love my height

• There's nothing to like about being 5'8.

• Why not? It's pretty average for a guy (a bit over average, I would say)

• "Racial hierarchy", um I wouldn't put it that way. Not everyone is a racist, goddamnit. I can't hide that I like white guys, but it's also because I'm white myself. But it DOESN'T mean that I wouldn't fall for an Asian guy or for a black guy. I just have my preference, but honestly, I wouldn't fall for someone because of their money or their height. It's so shallow.

• @carinerose There's nothing wrong with you being white and liking white guys. Even if you prefer them, that's fine but what I'm trying to say here is girls of all races do believe in racial hierarchy. They might be unaware of this or not wanna admit it but it's true. Almost all girls of all races are open to dating a white guy, which puts them at the top of the racial hierarchy while not many girls of all races are open to dating guys like South Asian guys or East Asian guys. Less than majority of the girls are and that too only if they are able to compensate their racial disadvantage by being either tall, rich, or muscular. If a South Asian guy or an East Asian guy who isn't rich, tall, or buff then his chances in dating girls is almost none. Even girls of their own races won't consider dating them. Does this make girls racist? No because they can't help who they are attracted to. When it comes to a guy's attractiveness, girls take his race and skin color as a huge factor.

• I'd like being taller tbh

• A little over 6'1" and I'm still growing a bit, happy with that.

• Of course I love my height :)

• I wish I was a little shorter but I'm okay with my height as long as I don't get any taller.

• Yes I like my height & I'm satisfied with my height too.

• I like my height, 5'6, dont think much about it. It is what it is.

• i dont care

• I wish I was 6 ft I'm 5 ft 10

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 31

• I'm 6'1.75", and I wish I were a quarter-inch taller so that I were actually telling the ENTIRE truth when I say 6'2".
    LOL

Nah, in all seriousness, I LOVE my height. And when I first roll out of bed I'm probably at least 6'2" anyway. Fun fact -- most of us lose about 1/2 to 3/4 inch of height during the average day.
    (With the amount of time I spend awake, well, yeah, I don't even want to think about that. Never measured at the end of one of my long-ass days, tbh)

When I was 11-12 years old and first knew that I was going to be freakishly tall, I decided right then and there that I was just gna play that shit up. I was an attention whore anyway, so, may as well go all-out, right? LOL Plus, I have narrow hips and high foot arches, so, believe it or not, wearing high heels actually takes stress OFF my knees (unlike the majority of women). So, ever since then, I've worn shoes that made me even taller.

But, I'm also one of those sickening optimists, too. If I were 4'9", I'd love being 4'9", too. Basically, I'm just in love with mah fabulous self. <3

• It's easy to say that if you were 4'9 you would still have loved it, but it would have sucked and you would have hated it from the bottom of your heart or maybe it's OK for girls to be this short but imagine yourself being a 5'7 short man. That's a curse.

• I am tall (almost 5'10") but I love my height! 😛 Except that finding jeans that are long enough is a struggle haha.

• i wish i was taller...

• Short stop and love it, @RedRobin.
    Good luck. xx

• I wish I were shorter. I'm 5'2", but I hate being so tall (for a short girl).

• I'm satisfied. My big feet mean that I can wear tall heels without pain.

• I'm fine with being 5'0 typically.

• I'm 5'8' it's ok. I would like to be 5'6

• I'm happy with my height. That's probably one of the things I wouldn't change if I could.

• I like my height. 5'6''.

• I'm cool with my height.

• I have a love hate relationship with my height, lol. Sometimes I wish I was taller and other times I see that my height has several advantages.

• no :(
    I wanna be taller!!

• I'm 5'7" and most days I find my height to be ideal (not too short, not too tall) but some days, I wish I were taller. I love long legs on girls, and I wish mine were a tiny bit longer.

• I wish i was a little bit taller like an inch or two but overall i like being tiny and getting the best bear hugs from tall guys.

• Yep, I like my height 😛 I'm 5'9" and sometimes I do wish I was a bit shorter cause being tall can be inconvenient at times 😅 But then I remember I got legs for days and I'm all good again 😋😝

• i love my height! 5'3

• I accept it.

• 2-4 inches more woulda been great but my height isn't an insecurity

• I wish I was a bit taller.

• I like my height. I am 5ft9 or 1m76

• Two inches shorter would be ideal, but it's whatever.

• I like my height 😊👍🏼
    5'6 tall enough to not be considered short
    Short enough to be able to wear high heels without surpassing my future Partner's height :)

• I'm stuck between I like it and I wish I was shorter lol

• I'm 5'0. It's alright, sometimes I wish I was taller.

• Yes i'm 5'11

• i'm 5'5" and i like it a lot

• Not even proper 5'1" but I love my height a lot.

• I wish I was shorter. Boys like short girls better.

• Boys do like taller girls, they are more sexy it's just that tall girls make us feel inferior.

• More from Girls
    1