Girls if you could walk around topless like guys, would you do it?

We all know us guy can walk around wthout a shirt. But if a girl goes topless all heĺl breaks loose. So would you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think women should be able to go topless where guys are allowed to, too.

• I wouldn't do it though.

• @HelloTinyWorld So girls and women should wear lots of clothes because men can't control themselves? Im not gonna call you an ignorant sexist since you're only 13, but what you're suggesting is not the kind of society we want.

• @HelloTinyWorld Rape usually isn't about the sex anyways, its about control. Even if you wore the most unflattering outfit in the world, it still wouldn't stop a rapist from wanting to rape unfortunately

Most Helpful Guy

• I will tell you why it would be bad. Not for women! But for men ourselves.
    We would get used to it. We could see it everywhere. It would lose appeal.

Right now, we look at cleavage the same way that muslims look at feet or ankles, you know what I mean? The more they show on the everyday life, the less attracted we would be to it.

Look at those primitive tribes in South America. Women walk around topless all their lives.. it's no longer a subject of attraction... it's just seen as a milk provider.

I think it's a good thing they're covered on a daily basis, so that when we see them it actually means something.

(I answered assuming that all society would do that and not look down on it, just like you emplyed in your question)

• It's too late for that man porn is pretty big and I watch that daily but I'm still attracted to breasts.

• @nalaa Not much else to focus on.

What Girls Said 21

• If it was treated exactly the same as if a guy does it, then maybe. No judgement for being topless but ehh, it'd still be uncomfortable. You'd still get judged for how you look, after all.

• I've been to topless beaches before, but I'd rather not do so myself. Only in the privacy of my own home.

• No. I'm too insecure about my body.

• It's actually legal where I live, but no I wouldn't walk around topless.

• Probably not , no

• I have a larger chest, so it would be rather uncomfortable for me, so no.

• No, I don't want people looking at me. And if I have to run it hurts if you don't have any support.

I do go braless often though.

• I always see women doing this on Barcelona beach, I wouldn't want to join them though

• Hell yes. I always do that at home, I wish I could do it in public places too. It's very comfortable for me.

• No, no i 100% wouldn't. I have a hard time walking down the street i don't want to add to my plate.

• For a while but then it would get too cold..

• No. I would still keep myself covered. Only my boyfriend/husband is allowed to see me naked.

• hell no

• Go out, see a movie, shop easily etc. lol

• Yessss

• No way I would do it.

• Primarily that was the case till men start to sexify our boobs

• probably. well.. I have scars on my torso, so maybe not until I'm more comfortable

• no, it's too cold

• No way. Boobs everywhere, I'm good. Now braless and pantless is another issue

• ☺hell yeah good bye bras lol

What Guys Said 7

• Use to happen all the time where I lived in Holland, Germany, France and Denmark. There were clothing optional zone in parks in the middle of cities. They did have to move one zone back further from traffic on a main highway at the bottom of a grassy slope in Copenhagen... The neighbors complained... the screeching tires and slamming bumper crashes all day long was making it hard to enjoy bird watching with extra long binoculars in the nearby houses.

• Ya implement public nudity, lot of this fat acceptance BS will go away then lol

• Girls are suppose to have a protective nature, and that includes thier bodies. But the society has thought us otherwise. No should be the answer.

• This is legal in Ontario. I can't say I've ever seen anyone use this right to go topless except at a clothing optional beach anyway.

• ill motor boat them on "accident"

• we should all be able to walk around naked... weather permitting! I don't see why anyone should feel they have a right to tell others what we can and can't wear!

• I am a guy, I wish I could go topless as well :'(