Why do white people only get abducted by UFO's?

Could it be because... white people are easier to spot in the dark?

Are aliens just racist?

Or is it... something else?
Unsolved mysteries.

• Easier to spot in the dark
  • Racist aliens
  • Something else (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you buy into the concept of reincarnation... You won't believe this but their soul was inhabited in bodies just like their's in another galaxy and live through many life times with these so called humanoids and they would only abduct people who were genetically linked to them (early settlers on earth) and use only them for experimentation. Look at their blood types when they have RH- or RH+. Some people can have an O blood or A type blood with a RH+ factor. They have no other business taking a person of another race that doesn't share specific vibrations/frequencies as their 'race'.

• The secret military also experiment on people who have native American or irish, English or irish lineage.

• But not all of these aliens are benovolent

• Amazing

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• If course they don't abduct black people. We're too busy staying away from danger or blowing them up. We're also not as easy to spot in the dark. *Dead*
    vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Aliens are highly intelligent beings, so abducting whites might just be for biological experimentation. White people DONT have a lot of Melanin so could be trying to see how much scarring or radiation they could take or something. Let's say they were silicon based life forms so I'm sure they are transparent and the same maybe the knew back when the earth was called panga, we were all one color and they could be trying to figure how the environment changed the skin color and how the DNA changed a few letters but who knows.

• What do you mean when earth was called panga?

• I don't think humans existed that long ago

• You're mostly right. Could be that a lot of places so called aliens visited or helped the ancient civilizations like the pyramids in Egypt and other civilizations were brown people and they could be just experimenting on white people to compare them. Who knows unless you actually get probed

• White people are probably more interested in meeting the aliens given the crazy curious nature of white people but I can't picture the aliens trying to make racial selection. We are all the same species to them: HUMAN BEINGS☆

• Hahahahahahaaaaa!

• It's because we suck.

• lmfaoooo

• Things that make you go Hmm? 😊

• I think the aliens have been watching all the shit "white" people have done over the years and decided they are the most dangerous so they should kill them off first?

• it's because ufo abductions happen in rural areas where only white people live

• But there are rural places all over the world with different race people

• i thought we were talking about US ufos...

• This is hilarious

• racist aliens

• It's possible I think

• Lmao! I think it's both 😂

• Hahaha they're freaking racists >.<

• maybe white people are just more inherently mentaly ill?

• Cause white privilege is so strong it reaches other galaxies.

• Maybe it's because white people are easier to manipulate.

• They're easier to spot in the dark.
    I knew melanin had to be good for something besides tanning and not burning.

What Guys Said 33

• They don't. When I was a kid a black couple near my hometown claimed to have had a big encounter, though I can't recall if they were actually beamed-up.

• Stupid question, the predominant location for blacks is in urban areas. Aliens wouldn't frequent urban areas if they are trying to secretly snatch people. White folk are everywhere especially in remote rural areas. You do hear of a few black folks in rural areas also making the claims but obviously at a lower rate due to lower percentages.

It's really a simple question to answer.

• Only 90% of them are white. The current star beings that have conducted a hostile takeover of our section of space are Caucasoid. They created the Caucasian groups by interbreeding with the original group.@abundantlyrich is on the right path. The are higher dimensional beings therefore they need bodies to manifest In 3rd density. These bodies must have genetic compatibility. So racism is likely how they perserv the genetic groups they need.
    Something else I have heard in relation to DNA is that melanin interferes with the light tools they use to manipulate DNA which is another reason the Caucasian groups are favored. Absence of melanin allows easy manipulation of their DNA
    They also abduct psychics quite often.

• I honestly didn't expect such weird answers. Where are you getting all this stuff?
      I want links

• YOU CAN READ WESPENRE. COM START AT LEVEL 1, YOU HAVE TO GET A BASIS ION METAPHYSICS TO UNDERSTAND SOME OF THE MULTIDIMENSIONAL STUFF WHICH HI DOES VERY WELL, BUT HE ALSO EXPLAINS LOTS OF THE ALIEN STUFF. HOWEVER HE doesn't GET MUCH INTO THE RACE PARTS AT ALL. THOUGH THE INFORMATION IS THERE

• Because White people spot them first
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCGgNjxMLmw

• We're rarer, easier to see in the dark, and aliens like to examine stupid people, so its a win win win for the aliens. The aliens especially like to anally probe fat middle-aged white women. Go figure.

• maybe no one actually gets abducted and the people that have claimed have been mostly white.

• Also why does it only happen in the US and it's always farmers or somewhere in the middle of nowhere. From my knowledge only farmers are White.

• Because black people are smart enough to get the hell away

• We don't make very good slaves. We're rebellious and start wars with anyone that tries to control us.

• I guess that's why all aliens speak English

• HAHAHAHAH dude this is the funniest thing I've seen all day XD thanks.

• We do? :P Hahaha.

• This is funny.
    This is because aliens are dark they need hybrid so they are abducting white people xd

• Cause the aliens control the races that didn't screw Neanderthals, duh, haven't you seen Ancient Aliens? It's a documentary, you know.

• But white people have Neanderthal DNA too

• Haahahaah this is hilarious!

• Nobody gets abducted by aliens...

• I am safe then...

• I hope they come for me someday.

• Hope you like anal probing

• No man. I want to travel to Kamino and spend there the rest of my life.

• We're more important

• oh this made my day XD

• This! Someone feature this line in a movie! Savage

• lmao

• Black people have been abducted here in Brazil.

• Because whites have an active imagination and blacks are culturally pedantic.

Nobody actually get abducted by aliens...

• Obviously moonshine makes a person hallucinate more than crack.

• Because it's much easier to spot their assholes... that's why :)

resource.supercheats.com/.../057.jpg

• Shouldn't that be "only white people"? White people only get abducted by aliens makes it sound like they don't do anything else but get abducted by aliens.

Yeah, that may be kind of anal but I'm desperately putting off a bunch of work I have to do...

• I was abducted they raped me and sent me back
    I don't know how to feel they were female so I enjoyed it but they were very very very aggressive

• they want good genes no crappy genes...

• Well... white people are the best historians/history writers, so... they have more records, if not all, of the abductions. Other races? Don't give a f damn.

• More from Guys
    3