What thing would you change about you or your life if you get the chance?

For me it would be the way i look like or the way i think

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an incredibly disorganized person. Luckily I'm good at taking tests in college or else I would be screwed with keeping papers and notes organized. I would choose to be more organized.

Most Helpful Girl

• - no more eczema and scars. It's like my biggest insecurity physically speaking and it's also very annoying to deal with the itchy feeling.
    - More organized in my studies and life overall.
    - More toned but I'm already working on it. :)

What Guys Said 8

• i'd make myself learn faster, become more creative and become ridiculously harder working. because ultimately these three things determine your ability to achieve any goal.

if you really want to improve the way you look (your profile pic doesn't look too bad btw) don't give up - if you're determined you will manage it.

• I would change myself for being lazy and doing the same mistake everytime. I need to become more mature and active.

• Id want to give myself an eidetic memory and modify various aspects of my appearance to bring it closer to what I would consider ideal. Also less anxiety.

• I wish I could get rid of my problems with OCD and procrastination.

Speaking of which, I'm supposed to be doing something else right now.

• ehm, everything lol

• The way you look is good enough.

• Not get diabetes when I was a child, it ruined my life.

• I would like the short version of my name which is my nickname to be my real name

What Girls Said 6

• My study habits

• I would change how I handle situations. Like, I'd try to be less awkward. Also, I'd want to be able to have a good intuition of people. I always end up hanging out with the wrong crowd. I wish I could judge a persons character better to avoid that.

• become less lazier and procrastinate less - those two traits affected my school work my whole entire life, which is why im still stuck in college. I never was eager to learn and didn't care about it because I felt there was no point in it. I still do it today, but i force myself to study and take breaks to relax myself.

• I'd be less stubborn and have no debt from school.

• My heart. I want to be more kind.

• I'd change the relationships I've allowed myself to fall into.