What messenger app do you use most?

• iMessage
  • Facebook Messenger
  • Google Hangouts
    Vote C
  • Skype
    Vote D
  • Whatsapp
    Vote E
  • Kik
    Vote F
  • Other (explain please)
    Vote G

Most Helpful Guy

• Electronic communication is so mainstream. I use carrier pigeons. *puts on hipster glasses*

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly whatsapp.. And kik for people that I don't know in real life and sometimes iMessage when I'm messaging a co-worker 😛

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• facebook messenger simply because most people I know have it and I don't need to give my number.
    after that whatsapp, telegram and kik. Skype I use only for voicechat and not very often. the other ones I don't use at all

• I don't use an app, I have a Brookstone that I got at Barnes and Noble, before they got stingy and burned all their CD collection.

I can set the vibration settings to whatever I want, which is a great feature if you're new to massagers, and don't know what you like yet.

• Skype and kik

• SMS over the cell network.

• Skype

• Telegram

JK or since I'm not a high school student trying to hid posts from mom and dad maybe just the SMS that came with my phone service.

• Facebook and VK

What Girls Said 6