Am I the only one who wish they could go back to being a kid?

When I was younger, I couldn't wait to be adult. Now, I wish I can go back to those stressfree, fun and relaxing days.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. Not having to get up at 6 every morning to go to school is great.

Then again, going to movies on fridays and Saturday nights with all of my friends, parties, summer, still having wonder and awe for the world, seeing friends all the time, not paying taxes and bills, summer nights at the pool, picking out a movie at Blockbuster, staying up late, thunderstorms, seasons seemed longer, we didn't have facebook or social media, no cell phones (facebook and cellphones became popular when I was in high school), fireflies, believing that adults knew what they were doing, believing the future was bright and wasn't something you had to worry about, vacations, playing sports, etc, etc, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember hating being a kid. But I did have my fun days. Life is more stressful for me now. I kinda wish we had the ability to just stay one age or young forever. If I could I chose I think I would just go back to being 18. I don't know why. I just think that's the perfect age.

What Guys Said 16

• I wasn't too fond of my childhood. It was really boring. After growing out of toys, all i had was T. V. and a few (offline) video games, beause our house wasn't able to recieve an internet connection until i was in like 6th grade. And by then, with school, life wasn't very stress-free anyway. I had barely any friends, and most of the ones i did have treated me like shit. My mom practically never let me leave the house until i got my driver's license. I even spent entire summer breaks sitting at home.

But sometimes i do something childish just to make up for missing out on it in my childhood. If that's what you mean.

• You are as young as you feel.. age should not define anything.. I know that just with what I wear daily.. I have no problem what so ever thinking or feeling young anytime I want to.. age is only a number.. the same as a license plate is for a car or truck

• I think it would be cool but I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it, since it's never going to happen I'd rather focus on enjoying the present :)

• even though i have problems now my life, growing up was worse so if given the chance no i wouldn't go back to those times.

• I wouldn't want to go through that again, but sometimes I do wish I could spend an occasional day back then, see relatives, friends and pets long-gone.

• Playing Sega all day and watching Animaniacs? Yes, please!

• Childhood blows. Every age change in my life has been better

• Yeah I wanna be a kid again :(

• yes. but because I made too many mistakes in my life.

• No, you're not the only one. I wish I could be a kid again.

• Always feel the same. :( I think I had the best childhood one can ever ask for

• I think about going back to kid all the time

• I was bullied and tormented as a kid.

No thanks.

• Probably not. Why do you think Peter Pan has had such a lasting embrace and cultural impact?

• "Am I the only one who wish they could go back to being a kid?"

memesvault.com/.../Oh-Heck-No-Meme-21.jpg

• We had our chance...

What Girls Said 11

• yess i wish i could go back ,,, so i never ever fall for the wrong guy who break my soul and changed many beautiful things about me,,, i would have cried much less and enjoyed my life more

• I doubt it. I'm pretty sure adults who hate their life or even complain about their life would go back. I'm not even an adult yet and I'm already wishing to go back to my younger fetus age. xD Says so much about life, huh?

• No, I totally wish I could go back and be like 10 again.

• Depends on the day but sometimes I do !

• At times, I'd definitely love to be a kid again, but being an adult has its perks, too.

• Nope

• the only thing I remember about my childhood was hardship, so I dont want to go back to that. I didn't grow up like I shouldve, id rather be where I am now.

• My childhood was horrible but wouldn't mind going back to my teen years they were a blast. :-)

• Oh tell me about it.

• I wish i could travel back to some good moments in my life as a small getaway but nothing permanent.

• Yes I want.