How old were you the first time you got drunk?

How old were you the first time you got drunk? Any funny stories?

• 12 or under
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18+

Most Helpful Guy

• 15. It's actually a cool story. The first time I got fully wasted.

In highschool I hung out with this guy called Jake. Now, Jake wanted to get drunk. My parents let me drink wine and beer at home so I didn't have the same level of desire (forbidden fruit kinda thing, I guess). Neither me nor Jake were of legal age to buy alcohol, however, but we did have a Miata and the sense of invincibility that comes with being a highschooler. So, we formulated a plan to steal liquor.

I took the ('borrowed') licence plates off my car and cut a burnout outside the store. This made the owner mad, so he came outside to the car park to tell me to quit. At this moment, Jake goes into the store and puts a bottle of vodka in each pocket and about 50 packs of Luckies under his shirt and sprints out. I'm still burning rubber outside, the owner is on the driver's side screaming at me, Jake jumps over the passenger door and I let off the brakes.

Successful heist was successful. We went to another parking lot and drank until we passed out, then woke up in the car the next morning to about 50 missed calls from our parents. :D

• Oh my gosh that's such a great story!! I really enjoyed reading that haha, I'm sure you weren't to happy with what happened when you got home but that's such a great memory to have xD yolo right?

What Guys Said 10

• When I was five my mom started dating my stepdad and one day he decided to take me to a friend of his place who had just built a deck. As he was showing my stepdad around the backyard, they put down the two beers they were working on, on the deck where I was sitting and and as they were wondering around I guess I decided to dip into the beers and by the time they got back I had finished one and was starting the second one. So my dad had to bring back this five-year-old that was absolutely shitfaced to his mom and say here's your son. Apparently I was completely drunk in the worst way; stumbling -the whole bit. I guess she forgave him.

• I think I was around 16.5 or 17. But it's okay. In my country, it's legal to drink at 16, so it wasn't anything special really.

• Oh okay haha wow, in the US you've gotta be 21

• I know. I think that's politically bad because it's very counter productive in terms of fighting heavy drinking among teenagers and such.

• I agree with you haha, nice way of putting it

• Never even saw a drunk person in my life. That's how much I stay far away from alcohol. Never drank and hopefully never will.

• I had my first at 11 years old. I wouldn't say I was drunk, I drank some Amaretto and some Whiskey that my dad got for X-Mas... Around 12 I started drinking beers on a regular basis and occasionally hobo wines like Mad Dog or anything I could get my hands on basically. :D

• Oooh so many things... I ran off, climbed a tree and wrote a poem because I got depressed, once I tried to fight my friend but tripped over a flower pot, I fell a sleep on the roof of my friends penthouse-24 stories up... I've also attacked a tree which was interesting

• I'm not sure how you felt at the time but they sound like such great memories to have now! :)

• I don't know if great is the right word 😂 I'm a weird guy when I I'm drunk; I either get really hyper and just socialise with everyone, or get depressed and run off by myself to hit a tree or something.

• dno like 15 or 16

• 14ish

• Never gotten drunk

After a shot of vodka set me on fire and had me sweating in the freezing cold, as well as a shot of tequila being the nastiest shit I've ever forcibly swallowed, never again

• 23. Then never again.

• I was around 8 years old.

What Girls Said 13

• I was 18 and it was an accident.

I was at my dad's work party and I was an awkward, nervous teen. All of the women were sitting around playing cards (that I didn't know how to play) and the rest of the men were all drinking and hanging out. I basically was just sitting around snacking and not talking, and then my dad's wife comes around with these little jello cups. I'm all like: Sweet, jello. So I ate a few. I noticed that as I ate the jello I got more talkative and started to feel great, so I ate more jello. Next thing I know I'm in a cab with my step mom, leaving the party before anybody else for some reason. Hint:: It was because I was drunk as hell.

During the cab ride I found an earring and I brought it with us, and when my step mom asked me why I told her with legitimate concern that the cab driver COULD HAVE killed a woman in his cab and this COULD BE the only DNA evidence.

Yep...

• Honestly that's an awesome story to hear haha 😂😂 it made me giggle☺️ it's sucks it happened that way but nice story!

• not drunk just tried stuff!

• Never drank alcohol.

• I didn't actually get drunk but I chugged some of my dad's beer when I was 3. It tasted terrible so I didn't drink anymore.

• Ill be 18 soon and I haven't even had a glass of alcohol yet. Only little sips. It doesn't taste nice to me.

• i was 18! and i hated it.

• I've never been drunk. No desire to be drunk.

• I was 19

• i think 16!

• Never got drunk. Maybe once I turn 21 I'll get wasted lol

• Let's just say I wasn't drunk but I got the worst hangover from drinking iced tea when i was like 11

• I did not try.

• 18 and never get drunk