¿Have you ever wanted to be someone else? ¿Or are you happy with who you are?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I've wanted to be someone else and sometimes, I still do but keep in mind, we don't really know their whole story. So, it's a scary thought for me to be wishful thinking of getting into something that I don't know about. Some days, I can say I'm happy with who I am even though I have a low self-esteem and insecure. I sometimes see my good qualities and I think that's enough for me. But, mostly, I'm usually happy because I'm grateful of the people and things in my life. Imagine, if you weren't yourself, could they still have been friends with you? Could you still have the things in your life right now? Those usually stopped me from these thoughts. Sure, I don't like all the people in my life but having to be someone else, I'd probably not even have the good ones in my life.

• I don't really have friends, nor do I get along well with my family.

• Awe, I'm sorry to hear that. I don't get along with my family that well either but I try to see their good sides. I've felt alone and been bullied too. I was basically the loner girl but I hope someone comes along your way and be that awesome friend we all seek or have sought. You'll find someone and if they don't come your way, then, you should initiate. =) You have no idea how a single "Hello." can change everything. =D If you want your relationship with your family to be better, communication is key. However, it's always been hard for me to really express myself because I've gotten so used to the silence and isolation. It's never too late to try, though! Good luck! :3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have.

So I became that person. I wanted to be someone who knows how to sail, so I learned how to sail. I wanted to be someone who teaches, so I got an education and now I teach. I wanted to be someone who is married, so I got married.

• In my students' workbooks, there is an exercise about sentence writing wherein the students are asked what they would wish for. In about 90% of the cases, they wish for things that require no magic spell. They wish to travel, to drive a car, to fly an airplane, etc. All of these things can be accomplished without a wish. They are usually very happy when I point that out to them.

• Because I have never gotten anything done.

• It's not just that simple, by the way. It took years and two steps forward and one step back and heartache and many other things.

What Girls Said 13

• never. I'm not always happy with myself, but i still wouldn't wanna b anybody else.

• I used to be, but then I realized I was fucking cool. Yes, not the coolest, but cool enough that I feel me disappearing would cause detriment to a few lives.

• Yes... Paris13 on Gag, and Here I am, @Noxifer626
    Other than that, No, Never thought about it but Great Question.
    Good luck. xx

• I haven't wished to be someone else specifically, but I have wished to have different things in my life.

• I've wished at times I could live someone else's life who I think has it better. But then I realized that everyone has problems and well, I just deal with it and get through it.

• At my age, I'm used to me and my problems and might finally be getting a grip on a few of them by now and can give back. So why switch identities at this point? Besides, I could have much worse problems.

• I'm happy being me. I wouldn't want to be anyone else.

• Heya,
    Nope... I never want to be someone else. That is like cheating on myself!! I am content with who i am... I may not like me sometimes (rarely) ;) but i would never want to be another person.
    Take care

• No. If I'm not happy with something about me or my life, I try to change it. And if I can't, I move on because I'll obviously never be anybody but myself, even if I didn't like it.

• I don't always feel like that but sometimes I wish I were someone else. I know I can't do anything about that, so I try to improve things about me and that's when I feel the sense of satisfaction.

• Sometimes but then i think about it and im like why did i want to be like this person? You just have to stare at yourself for a long time. See the great things in yourself

• I Wouldn't Want To Be Some One Else Because I Would Miss Some Of My Family But I Do Want A Different lifestyle where i have more friends

• like someone completely , even look different yea? I had an idenity disorder a few years back and didn't identify with my body. So i envisioned myself as someone completely different, when i looked in the mirror i didn't identify with my reflection. I got help for it though,.

What Guys Said 6

• When I was younger I aspired to be the same person as any role model I had at that given time. This includes all aspects - personality, physical features, quirks, etc.

Now, however, I don't want to be any particular person. But I want to be the best version of myself possible, with several aspects I find appealing in my role models, I believe those aspects will enable me to become the best version of myself.

• Well I have always wanted to be someone who just won the lottery.. but all things being in perspective overall.. things are not too bad.. and I am happy with who I am

• I just wish I could get a girlfriend, man.

• Yes like role models

• Yup, I wish I was an A-list Hollywood actor but eventually, I realized that I should be happy with who I am.

• yeah i am happy with who i am if i want to change then i willingley change a part of myself in a positive contructive way :)