Girls, do you love compliments?

Or are there times that you don't want compliments?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Compliments are flattering but not in abundance.

What Girls Said 22

• I like compliments and I know guys hate this and that's why I'm trying to get over this, I don't really take them because of three things. A low self-esteem, my insecurity, and that I don't get them often. However, if we're not close, it'd still be pretty awkward if we were, I don't like getting compliments about my body. If you can make it sound like you respect a girl's body then go ahead but I don't really want to hear things like that from guys who seem like they'll take someone's body for granted.

• i do, but I'm so awkward with them it's not funny.

• I like GENUINE well thought out compliments. If you abuse them however (e. g. say the same shit all the time) it becomes disingenuous.

• I find them very difficult to deal with. I get incredibly awkward when complimented. It isn't pleasant for me.

The only ones that don't make me feel like that are the ones my partner gives me. I love it when he says nice things about me, it makes me smile for days and days.

• Don't do too many compliments. And it's good when you can think of unique compliments, like how funny she is or how kind hearted she is

• of course we do! Who doesn't lol !

• Compliments are flattering, of course.

• I like compliments. I prefer them from people I like though haha, who doesn't?

• I like recieving compliments, but only if they're sincere. People can usually tell right away if a compliment is sincere or not. It's also nice to recieve personalized compliments like on talents or personality. For example, my most memorable compliment was when my crush told me I was a really good pianist. My music is one of the main things I tale pride in, and I still remember how happy it made me.

• Only when you mean it.

• Yes we do! I like them. But i like tasteful ones... Not those creepy ones!
    Take care :)

• Guilty

• I do but i do feel weird sometimes.

• If it's an actual compliment and genuine then yes.

• Yes because i don't get any lmao

• Yah we do

• I love it

• I hate lies with sincerity.

• Only genuine ones not weird creepy ones

• I love compliments!

• They make me feel weird.

• It depends on the compliment. If it is sexually suggesting, than I will speak for the majority, no thank you.