What kind of people creep you out the most?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• People who follow me on the street even if it's just for one street that gets me crazy paranoid. Because I grew up in a pretty bad neighborhood and one habit I got from there was always looking over my shoulder to make sure no one was following me. So I wouldn't get kidnapped or anything so if I see someone following me gives me bad vibes.

Other then that people I don't know who stare at me and don't blink or someone that knows my every move all the time...

What Girls Said 7

• -that one old guy who lives across the street in the condos, came up to me, grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it, talked about how wonderful my Christmas lights displays were 😐🔫
    -another guy who approached me and told me he would buy me anything I want if I spent some "time with him"

Mainly guys who who would be sexual with me out of nowhere, just a random stranger who just wants you in that certain way. Makes me want to walk around with a machete lol 😅

• the ones that seem to know what I'm always up to. that's just not cool.

• The drunk guys in the streets of Paris at night who yell at you or follow you or aggressively grab your arm.

• Pedophiles creep me out.

• People who walk too closely behind me while I'm walking home alone at night after class.

• One thing that I think would be pretty effective in situations like that, if you're not carrying a gun at the moment, I think a really good trick to use is to just turn around and start charging at them. That's probably the last thing they expect you to do and they might just freak out and run away. Plus it would be really funny if someone happens to be filming and posts it on YouTube.

• Damn, Stay safe :(

• The old men that go to the pool

• Zombie-killas

What Guys Said 6

• The person who stands so close to you that you can literally smell their breath.
    The person that stares... and stares... and stares...
    The person that never ever looks you in the eyes.

• honestley sales people that will not take a polite no the creep me the fuck out

• White knights and male feminists.

• Probably Indian, Asian, and Black women, and old women. Not being racist, just being honest. That's what creeps me out.

• I don't know. I don't really get creeped out by people much.

• The quiet shy perverted girls. Those girls usually stare at me. I get creeped out when anyone stares at me cause I'm thinking they are onto me