Why girls on here are bitter and filled with hate towards men?

Please don't use "same reason men" are excuse, I want valid excuse because men don't really care about all that on here and yet if I ask question about if Its ok that I forgot to pay for first. Women barged in excuses like "Is it ok if we cook food for men?" And stupid excuses like that. Now if I talk about things like this with women I know in real life, they are much more calm.

Is it because most women on here are only here because they got hurt and now they are bitter towards men or something? Please give valid excuse..

To all those stupid questions in comments lol

Whys not men's day celebrated?

Why guys have to make first move?

Why guys are expected to pay for first date?

This wasn't even about that, this shows how much "femenist" this site is lol Thanks for loads of crap on my other question and getting butthurt. I really hope that you women finally get to meet a man so you can't be butthurt that they don't choose you lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because this is the internet and many people are hateful bitter bitches on here. Probably because they have been hurt by the opposite sex in the past and feel the need to lash out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most are bitter because they can't get any guys to like them, so they hate guys cause of that.
    It's also the Internet, so you'll find this kind of specimen more than in real life. That's why GAG is filled with this kind of women, just laugh at them, it bothers them.

• Lol thanks and yea they prolly on here because of that.

• People aren't different people in real life than they are online, usually though. More often than not, people actually feel MORE comfortable revealing their true feelings behind a veil of anonymity... The people in real life and the people online are the same people, too. lol

What Girls Said 9

• in real life, i'm chill with the dudes. but on here... i come across soooo much negativity towards women. dudes are saying we're super shallow, super dumb, super greedy left and right. we destroy marriages. we abuse nice guys. we suck. blahblahblah. it's kinda challenging to ignore all that and remain positive on here. all the things that are said kinda put me on the defensive.

dudes are hella cute. i got nothing against sane, kind men.

• Such an awfully written paragraph.

Most negative reactions on here are in response to negative remarks and or questions. This goes for both genders. Your claim the "men don't care about all that" isn't true. There are countless questions from men on this site claiming that women are evil incarnate, that they denounce women and they are nasty pieces of work. You must have some seriously selective viewing to claim such a thing.

• Another one of them.

• Dude you are so defensive and have already built this defensive mechanism against it ha, this is so desperate and this place is filled with it. Wow

• What is "it" exactly?

• Ummm on this Website I've actually seen it the other way around. ...

• And right after I said to not turn this on that.. wow.

• I don't have a hatred towards men in general nor am I bitter towards them. I do have bitterness towards my ex husband though, but am getting through it. If MY posts on here seem bitter, it's only because I'm a no bullshit kinda gal.

• Not from you, but yea I've seen many.

• Fair enough, Stardust101, but going through a rough time shouldn't be an excuse to take it out on others, let alone a whole group

If men and women were different races, I'd imagine SOOO many posts on here getting flagged for hatespeech lol

Think about that next time you see a post like "Why are men like this" and replace "men" or "women" with a race of people and consider how messed up that would be

• @M_A_X thanks for the insight 😊

• I appreciate men who are respectful, kind, etc. And to answer your question about why men's day isn't celebrated, it's because men never faced the oppression women did. Women had to fight to own property, be considered people, hold leadership positions, vote, etc.

• Are you kidding me? Please let's not go there because There are equal "oppresions" men face too

• Lol Girls held up to unrealistic beauty standards? Men are called pigs for not liking fat women and however women are prasied for standing up for liking tall guys. (Which is genetics) and don't defend cos u know it's true

Rape? That's not what men do, That's sick unstable minds who do that and it exist in both genders.

Equity? It's proven that men are more efficient in jobs and hence paid accordingly and there is no pay gap. So

• I do appericiate men's day but that's what I said

Women's day shouldn't be celebrated as much as men's day since its all about equality now.

• I'm not! I like respectful men :)

• It depends on culture.

• Im not usually

• Why men asking about their size is ok constantly here?

• I saw a post yesterday about a woman asking about clit size though. Both sides are guilty of this kind of thing

• @M_A_X I saw that question you are talking about to.

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, this is a widely known thing about the females here, as well as the way they pretend they don't notice their gender acting like this but saying how all the guys here are so bitter and "butthurt." They've taught themselves to only notice "misogyny" while being deaf and dumb to the ugly behavior of their own gender.

What's worse: most of the mods on this site are female, so you can guess why a lot of the females here get away with what they do.

• Lol yea This is like site built by some frustrated femenist who can't get men or something maybe. Because my posts get reported way more for stupid reasons even if I express my opinion on what they ask.

• I am not on here long enough to judge that but they sure are way completely different from women I meet in real life, I'd be scared if those women I meet in real life think like this but hiding it :O lol They are so defensive and have already build this defense mechanism

• Of course a lot of women you meet in real life think like this. A lot of men and women on gag think that way, and GaG isn't a different world. These people eventually turn off their computers and go outside and look normal lol

• Waiting for all the bitter butthurt misandrists to come in and say no I have seen men do this much more. LOL "gets popcorn."

• People can let their rage out here because no one knows who they really are. In RL they don't want to come off as a crazy bitch on loan from the Jerry Springer Show.

• Lollll

• Lmao

• @zagor Now, I want you to take that information, and use it to come to this realization... The people who say those things are the same people you see walking around on the street every day, and the ratio of sane to crazy is about the same lol

• Being bitter towards an entire gender just shows that you're sexist, and that's why your social relations aren't working out well for you.

• Yes, that's applied to both males and females.

• I agree. If a person man or woman is bitter towards an entire gender then they only have themselves to blame for the other gender not liking them.

• @Applefan1 Exactly.

• Mostly ugly ones are bitter.

• Only time i ever expierenced a girl who waa bitter and mean towards me was when i ignored this girl who liked me. As soon as she found a boyfriend ahe fucking hated me and talked shit to me every chance she got. Lol, screw my life i guess.

• I had a girl tell me the other day that I was a man trying to control her because I said she wrote in one big run-on sentence and should use more punctuation. Sexism is alive and well on both sides lol

• I'm talking to one right now. It's awful.