Is it weird for a 21 year old to find a 16 year old attractive?

I'm not gonna go after her or anything. She is so hot though. She has brown skin, white teeth, curly hair. God. I thought she was about 18/19 when I first saw her but I found out she is 16. Is it wrong to still find her attractive, even though i'm not going to do anything about it?

• Yes it's wrong
  • Can't help it

Most Helpful Girl

• Its weird to think they are hot because that kinda goes into the sexual category. Its not weird if you just think she's pretty. I've talked to guys that were 5 years older than me they use words like pretyy, beautiful or cute. Not hot. Thats also kinda of a huge wage gap to me. If you think about, she was about 13 or 12 when you had hit 18.

Most Helpful Guy

• No its just the way men are wired. When we see a women who we think is biologically ready to conceive we become attracted to them. Some girls mature very young and therefore men see them as ready from an earlier age than 'normal' as you suggest. At the same time there is a lot methods in this day an age were young girls make themselves look older (make up, push up bras etc etc) and it sort of tricks us into thinking they are older and as a result we become attracted to them. Sometimes we just can't help it...

What Girls Said 10

• It's totally normal some people don't look their age and such however you have self control and thats good. She's a teenager not a "child", still a minor but good for you for thinking rationally.

• What is it with all these sweaty pool noodles panting after children lately?

• Well nah! (:

• Not weird at all, she's attractive and, like you said, she looks older. It's normal. It's good that you're responsible enough to don't act on it

• Eh, some 16 y/o look older than me tbh.. so no not wrong.

• no, but it would be inappropriate/gross to make a move on them.

• Well, if she looks like an adult.. I guess it's not so bad. That means you're attracted to women and not little girls. And, of course you're not going to "act" on it. That's statutory rape.

• it's not wrong that u find her attractive but if guys that are 21 that dated girls that were 16 then that would possibly be illegal

• It's not wrong to think she's attractive. A lot of young girls dress like older girls nowadays.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 15

• Don't pursue her.

You NEVER know what girls this age might make up after you have "hurt" or left them or after whatever you have done with them. They are immature enough to do such things without thinking about how they will ruin your life !

It's not worth taking this risk !

In the US, there have been enough people who got wrongfully jailed for such things !
    By all means, stay away from underage girls !!!

• I've seen pretty damn hot teens, it's all in the face. At 16 they tend to look akin to their legal state of 18, so it's not surprising you'd find them attractive.

• Some teen age girls look like 18 and 19, even older, that's the reason why is good to be careful. I understand you find her hot when you thought she was between 18 and 19, now that you know she isn't 18+ I don't think you should still be turn on, I mean she is not a little girl but she is neither I fully grown woman.

• Across the vast span of human history this would be considered completely natural. Only within the context of modern society is it viewed as taboo, but therein lies the problem. In many states, sexual relations between you and her could be illegal. Check the laws in your state and then introduce yourself to her father!

• Nope it is not abnormal, it would be totally wrong if you decided to act on it.

• He's an adult, it's not right.

• pedo.

• I still look at HS girls... discretely.

• Not really
    Any younger and you have problems though

• Here in Brazil its ok for a 21 year old to have sex with a 14 year old.

• Have you seen some of those 16 year olds? They can be way better looking than women my age.

Legally wise tho it's disgusting.

• It is totally normal.

If you prefer girls who look 16 over girls who look 19 (and you yourself are over 20) that's 'not normal'.

Finding the odd mid teen hot, especially when they are wearing makeup/dressed older is usual.

Doing something about it is a different question.

• It's normal.

• Some 16 year olds are just attractive. Don't tell anyone I said that.

• It's not wrong, but it might be illegal.

Believe it or not there IS a difference between these two concepts.