What did you do for your 21st birthday?

Simply curious

Most Helpful Guy

• This may come as somewhat of a surprise, but I did alcohol and became inebriated, haha.

Nah, so specifically, my buddies hosted a party for me at their apartment because mine was too small. Ended up having like 500 people show up, it was bananas. I'd like to say they were all friends, but it was a lot of friends of friends and randos. We had a couple kegs and they made a trash barrel full of jungle juice with grain alcohol. People were FADED, haha. Oh and these hippie kids showed up on ecstasy and were grinding their feet on the carpet talking about how good it felt😂 Good times all in all👍

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember!! I had just moved to LA. I was sick and not feeling well. I had Chinese take-out (orange chicken) for dinner and drank one or two bottles of Boone's at home. I ended up spending my 21st birthday hunched over the bathroom toilet. It sucked at the time but I can laugh about it now :D

What Guys Said 15

• Worked. Corner store owner told me to take any $1 or less alcohol product if I wanted. Choice was steel reserve, or a Zima. I picked a Zima.
    I made the wrong choice.
    Later I tried steel reserve. Just as bad. There was no right choice.
    Most alcohol sucks anyways. I never really enjoyed drinking. jealous of friends and family who really enjoy it, because it just never was fun for me.

• Haha yeah I'm not much of a drinker either. Doesn't really bother me though

• I always watched everyone else in joy it. Most responsibly, even. I was bummed out that it just didn't do much for me.

• Well there's thousands of drinks. I'm sure one of them has to be something you'd like

• I drove to Sarasota to evaluate an IBM BASIC emulator so my company could port our software off the IBM System 23 and onto PCs. Turning 21 wasn't a big deal back then because the legal drinking age in Florida at the time was 19. And I've never really been a big drinker.

• I had recently moved and my social life was at low ebb. I was alone in my new apartment. I bought myself a bottle of Jose Cuervo and some limes and proceeded to drink almost the whole bottle during the night. It was the closest I had ever come to having a hangover.

• Rolled out with about 10 friends/family. Watched the premiere of Jackass the Movie while drinking pitchers of beer and laughing our asses off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD5JulSi4RQ

Went bar hopping and got in to all sorts of mischievous, managed not to get arrested, an STD, or dead... It was a success.

• I don't remember it.
    Nothing special thus.

• Mine's gonna come in April the 5th and I already know what I'm gonna do.

Which is nothing.

• What do you want for your bday nigg?

• Good luck with that. I'd like to go camping as well.

• Thanks! You too!

• I was in Flordia. Got into the bar at 12:00AM, drank too much, hungover for the rest of the day... LOL.

• I don't remember even though it was 3 years ago.

Did I do anything special?

• Nothing lol. Least I don't think I did anything. I got a bunch of money for my 21st.

• I don't remember. I don't think it was anything amazing. My then-best friend and I probably went out and got tanked, since the day in question was a Friday! I remember what we did New Year's more clearly... we were right under a confetti bomb when it exploded and were finding bits of foil stuck to our bodies for a week!

• Hahah nice. Understand the confetti thing for my 16th my parents decided to wake me up with those confetti bombers, I still find a piece in my room every now and then

• I went to the casino

• lol I dont even remember, probably hung out with friends, drink, something like that

• I'll tell you when that happens lol

• nothing. i dont believe in birthdays. you are an insignificant molecule in the unfathomable vastness of the cosmos. the universe gives no fucks about when you were pulled out of a vagina... .

• well someone needs a hug

I dont care about my own birthday either. was just curious what other people did lol

• Bought some hard lemonade at lunch to go with my sandwich instead of the usual lemonade light.

Went back to the office, did some work. Then went home listened to music and read a book.

• Turns out the regular lemonade was better anyway.

• Haha isn't that always the case

What Girls Said 7

• Worked. And then went out for dinner with my family.

• I don't remember. I probably went out for dinner with my best friend then watched a movie.

21 isn't the drinking age here and I don't drink much anyway.

• Mmm It will be on August, I'll probably be studying :P !! :(
    I never really gave much importance to birthdays, I usually even forget it's my birthday haha

• I just spent time with friends.

• I'm still not 21 but I'm excited!

• Nothing, I don't even remember it.

• my boyfriend at the time was in a v系 band and had a live. we celebrated after too ♡