Is this true about girls?

i was talking to this girl and i noticed she didn't really care.. so i said if im not worth your time your not worth mine and stopped talking to her and then i was talking to my friend about it and he said girls are age (17, 18) are all hoes and you shouldn't be nice to them, treat them like hoes because they are and you will get them, im usually respectfull but it made me think should i start being an ass? it made me sad because i want a good girl but i geuss now there all hoes

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• No. There are lots of hoes out there, but all girls are definitely not one.

And I'll be perfectly real here: If you start being an ass, you will get lots of girls. I'm not saying it's the best life choice, but it's a fact that many many girls are attracted to assholes.

Another thing to consider: there's not a girl formula. Every girl is different, and every girl likes different things from her men. Personally, I think the best choice is to be yourself and let the girl decide if she likes you. If not, you wouldn't have worked out anway, simple as that. You'll never be happy in a relationship where you have to play a role that isn't you.

One last point: If the girl was straight up ignoring you, odds are she was a bitch. Good on you for telling her that and leaving.

• tbh i just want a real girlfriend no hookups nothing just an actual relationship i wouldn't say im waiting till marriage im waiting for love so im not in it for the sex

Most Helpful Guy

• Judging by the way you talk... you are a pussy (i know its harsh), they alredy have one, they dont need another one, just be a man, and please, stop blaming whatever you are blaming for not being succesful with women, its all you, and it will always be.(i can go on and on lol)

• im a pussy? really... well if im a pussy that spends 2 hours in the gym everyday lifting hard and going hard at the gym everyday and the fact that ill be in the military soon what are you? if im a pussy you chirped urself cuz i doubt your as hard working as me, if you wanna prove urself give me your snapchat where we can talk and i can see how much of a wannabe you are... stop thinking ur better

• (Didnt read the snap part) why would i give a sissy boy my snapchat? you need to grow up mentaly, and im a veterinary student, I BET you are as hard working as me.5 years from now you will be cleaning some guns and doing orders, and still getting a shitty payment...

• lmao its not about the pay its about the action idgaf if u workout ur prob 140 pounds small little girl while u give dogs medicine ill be killing terrorists whats more manly? lol your a joke dont reply cuz i already blocked your waste of time ass

What Girls Said 16

• Lol, there's some truth in your friend's words. I'm not going to lie but we're not all "hoes." I'd like to think I'm nice. The thing about nice girls are is that it's not that they're hard to find, they're there but no one really notices them. They're the quiet and painfully awkward and shy ones. There's outgoing girls too that are nice but don't expect them to give you the time of day when they're busy with other people. It all really comes down to availability. Also, if you were to act like an "ass," you'd basically lose all the possibility you can in finding your good girl. Just keep doing you and give that quiet girl or shy girl in the corner a chance. Maybe, you'll find something about her surprising. =) Anyways, good luck with girls, mate. ^^

• Obviously not and if you start thinking that every young girl is a hoe, you clearly aren't mature enough to be in a relationship anyway.

• Lol whenever a guy doesn't get a relationship from a girl suddenly she's a hoe and every girl on earth is a hoe. Grow up.

• Heya
    Your friend is probably a hoe.. and you attract what you are so there is your answer. Don't be a damn asshole... seriously dude! Why can't you use your brain and do what you think is right You wouldn't want a female member of your family to get treated like dirt then why would you go about town doing that to others? Continue being respectful.
    peace out!

• NO! You're friend is an inconsiderate A**hole! I'll tell you I'm 17 and in no way am I a thot, hoe, slut or any of that! I try best to achieve my goals and be the best I can be in life! 😠😠

• i am a nice girl, there are a lot of nice girls out there who wants a nice boy so just ignore him and her and carry on your path lol

• Your mate is a dumb-ass. Dont listen to him. Not all girls are bad. just like not all guys are dickheads

• What do you mean hoes?

• Someone is not mature enough to handle girls if he actually believed that shit lol 😂

• You're friend is wrong on many many levels :(

• Not true

• Wow.. Just WOW

• I can bet your friend has no girls because he is an ass... proves to you that his advice is painfully immature and ridiculous

• lol yes, they're all hoes. In fact, calling them hoes makes you even more desirable to a girl.
    Except not.
    Your friend sounds bitter. There are, actually in fact, some nice girls out there. Not all of them are bitches. But just like guys can be assholes, girls can be bitches. It's called double standard and generalizing.

• Don't treat her like an asshole! And not all girls are hoes. The great majority is, but you can find some gems.

• Treat others like you would want to be treated. So if you want to be treated like an ass, then by all means go ahead and treat others that way.

• im trying to get a girlfriend not get treated i certain way

• tried that and she was an ass

• Cool, that's only one girl though. There are many others who are different people.

What Guys Said 3

• No, it's not the truth about girls. It's no wonder she wasn't interested. You don't seem to even like women except for their utility to you. When you can see girls as individual people and genuinely like them, then they will be crazy for you.

• Why do you compare a girl to a garden implement?

• Somewhat true.