Do horoscope personalities apply to animals too like my cat was born on September 1st so that means she is a Virgo right?

• Yes it does :)
  • Nope only humans
  • I don't believe horoscopes arrh aharhrha arhh I gotta ruin for everyone else horoscopes aren't really I have to point that out just to be a dick

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Hahahahah I fucking love your questions.

Sure man, dat pussy has a virgo in it XDDD

(verga in Spanish means "dick", virgo sounds like verga, mexican joke :v )

• I don't think I'm being a dick stating horoscope isn't real. It's just qualities that can be applied to anyone scattered around months to appear you belong in a group of people born in the same time period and think you can understand eachother. Let me guess... You're a shy person at first, but quite tlkative once you get to know a person. You're not temperamental, but once you get mad, it's better not to mess with you. You love your hobbies and put family and friends first. Guess what? All people are like that. Your date of birth doesn't define you. Genetics and surroundings do. I think Sheldon Cooper would thank me on this one.

• Maybe I will start writing cat horoscopes, like "Today is an auspicious day to come up on some catnip." Or "Be extra cautious today when darting across the street for no reason."

• I'd say it works for me about as much as it will work for your cat.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not pointing out horoscopes are fake to be a dick I'm doing it because horoscopes are retarded as hell.
    When horoscopes were invented the stars and planets where in a different place than they are now, so even if they were true you're using inaccurate star locations.

• I know dude I was just making fun of those people who have to point out its fake everytime and get mad about it like people who point out wwe is fake.

• Little or no scientific correlation between planetary positions and human personality traits has ever been established, however, with the Moon and particularly, the Sun they are somewhat significant, at least in the northern hemisphere. It is thought that the weather conditions during gestation affect the disposition of a baby, continuing on to adult life. Hence, one's Sun sign has a role to play in one's personality.

• I know dude but why do you people have to keep on mentioning it like how they keep telling people wwe is fake?

• Please don't refer to me as "you people". I'm one person, and I may or may not have things in common with "those people". And, I have never commented on astrology online before.

• I'm part of the 63% who chose the final one. :-)

• Come on guy... really?