What topic on here do you follow/look at the most?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Other" - Just find some random questions.
    and
    "How Do I Look" - Like looking at other normal (non-celebrities) people and try helping them feel better about their look if they are insecure about something.

• Nice. What hockey team do you root for? :D

• I live in New York and root for the Rangers. Play hockey in a separate private league. That's me in the picture.

• Yay! Not the Bruins! That's sick! Tampa Bay Lightning are my boys lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexual behavior because I am a curious, horny fucker. cx

What Guys Said 1

• does it count if I only give a fuck about what I post lmao?

• hmm, i guess lol. well... then what category do you post the most in?

• That can be very good when it's needed. I am on most things but usually I'm just more of a thinker and look at every possible view. Plus when I go to argue my case my brain like goes dead and I can't think of any of my points to back up what I say (that's mostly in person though)

What Girls Said 5

• i don't look by topics, i just keep scrolling through the questions, but if I'm bored, ill head over to fashion and style, sexual behaviour or society and culture.

• Other, Guy's Behavior, and Girl's Behavior. =)

• I follow all the topics EXCEPT :p sexual health/behavior, entertainment and arts, fashion and style, guy's behavior, and how do I look.

• Mainly, I tend to come here for relationship advice or help with problems I'm facing in my life. I've found that this website is full of people who really want to help you. :)

• Nice nice. I come here when I'm bored lol. I'll help if I feel I have an opinion to share but other than that I just read a bunch of questions and opinions

• Other , Art & Entertainment , Society & culture , Education & Career.. I also go for questions feed page which include all the topics