How do I become Hot?

I left school to work on myself physically but what else can I do? I'm 24 almost 25 never been in a relationship and never done anything romantic with a woman, so it's obviously an issue with me.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• bro, as much as what you're doing is admirable to many you may want to take a step out of the box and look in on your life... is settling in a relationship really more important than your education? my answer to this is no, however we all have our own views on things... if you wish to be desirable by women you must complete your education and show that you know what you want... girls won't date the guy who drops out of college to work out unless they're just looking for sex... although it is also possible that you may find your soul mate but chances are they'll leave you for some rich guy once they're in their 30s... i know i'm only 17 but bro believe me education is way more important than relationships until you've graduated and know what you want to do and what you're going to do... anyways its your choice.. and now to answer your question if you don't want to take the advice above here's what you need to do... i know this sounds stupid but follow your intuition and your heart.. if you're looking for love you will only find it by being yourself.. i don't mean be how you are with the homies but behave ho you think it should work not how other people say you should be.. otherwise the real you won't be revealed to this girl whoever she may be... i hope this helped xD and take it easy brother... one love ye

What Girls Said 2

• I really don't see why you left school. That's pretty important. I've told you before with this, too: You are fine looks-wise.

• Your profile pic looks attractive! If it bothers you so much just come up with a exercise routine and hit the gym. But you shouldn't leave school! Their's probably no issue with you. A relationship will come at the right time. When you like a girl go for it.

What Guys Said 5

• Belive that you are hot, and you will become more hot, its all mental tho, looks only matter in the approach, after that its all your persona.
    I fucks with your profile photo tho. if you are that serious about it, hit the gym, aim for low body fat level, change your hair style, your teeth should be white, and try to have your shoe game on point.

• Don't try to be 'hot', man. Try being the right person. Do right by yourself and the others you value. A relrelationship doesn't represent how attractive you are to the opposite sex, more often than not trying too hard IS the problem.

• Or you have went after the females that are into you.

• Get rich.

Trust me, this works.

• Uuuuhhhhh... approach women? Since they don't know it's the 21st century and it's totally okay for them to approach guys.

And you make it sound like you left school just to "work on" your appearance full time... if so *facepalm*