What is the best thing about being your gender?

I'm surprised so few girls have answered
Anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Low maintenance genitalia.

No parasites living in me for 9 months.

No need to fake orgasms.

Able to eat as much pizza as I want without people going like "Wow you seriously ate all of that?"

gifsec.com/.../GIFS-Happy-Dance.gif?gs=a

• Omg, I hate it when people comment on how much I eat!

• thank you for the mho :)

• You're welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• boobs
    the variety we have in anything to do with our appearance
    we don't get shamed for being virgins or expressing emotions
    we get to sit down while we pee

What Guys Said 48

• Being stronger physically.

No periods.

• I can shower, get dressed, and leave the house in under 20 minutes, and look entirely presentable in any standard social setting.

• Seriously lol. If I go out to dinner without curling or straightening my hair, my family will literally get mad at me for not "getting ready". -.-

• Having very little worry about being attacked or sexually molested... that is something that I almost never think about ever in my life.

On the contrary, it seems like women are always wary and conscious about "I might be sexually assaulted / molested / rape if I do or don't do XYZ".

• That's so true. Most girls are too afraid to even walk home alone at night. Guys don't have that issue.

• You're right about the "being wary about the opposite gender" part though. I'm not sure how many men are afraid or nervous when they walk past women at night, or when they're approached by women. And men have no reason to be. Women are much much much less likely than men to assault random people, especially sexually; and even if we did try, a man could easily defend himself.

• little boys actually hav a high chance of being molested

• I have great power to do anything I want

• I don't know it's hard to say what's the best thing.

• You can list a few

• Girls can do number 2 as well, just saying

• Yes, of course they can do, yes there are women who can be very strong and logical as well. I was just saying compared to women men are much more capable of doing that, at least that's what I strongly believe.

I never said women can never do that, so please don't misunderstand me.

• I don't get periods
    I can't get pregnant
    I'm less emotional and more rational
    I get to enjoy boobs without worrying about bras
    It's more comfortable to pee with a penis or so I would assume
    I get to dress however I want and I don't have to follow any fashion trends

• We get to enjoy boobs 24/7 tho, in comparison to men only rarely (in comparison) getting to enjoy them :p

• Most girls don't have back pain either though, it's only if you're about a size D or bigger

• That's what I was referring too :P
      If I were to become a woman I wouldn't settle for anything less than D cups.

• > can get in NFL
    > can have these amazing perfect Greek god muscles without getting wierdly stared at , I still get stared at but other way
    > Can bench more than 90% population (men or women)
    > gets to grab asses random without coming off as "manly"
    > can get in NFL

• After a big night having an open fire bbq the boys, belly full of meat and way too many beers, the night sky is clear, stars twinkling above you, and you just whip it out and take an epic piss to put out the fire.

THAT is the greatest feeling on earth that no woman can ever experience.

Seriously.

• Being a man is great... if there's a jar of pickles which are hard to open literally, I just twist - done. No drama.

• Having a dick
    Having testosterone
    Not having periods

• Guys have way less things to worry about compared to women, so I guess I like the carefree lifestyle other than the usual stuff like business, etc.,

• Strength and resilience.

• Being strong in some aspects.

Not having periods.

Not being so emotional like women.

Having less body problems (women have more sensitive body)

Pregnancy.

Chores.

• Peeing standing up

• >Have better chance of job in chosen field (physics)
    >Don't piss blood for a week every month
    >Can drive

• There are shit male drivers and great female drivers too. That's just a stereotype.

• I'm aware of that... I know a chick with an R34 Skyline who gives me a run for my money when it comes to drifting.

But most men are mint at driving, and most women are shit at it. I only know 3 girls out of my female friends that can drive standard transmission...

• Not bleeding every month is a supercool bonus

• No periods. No PMS. Whew, dodged a bullet.

• Not being a woman.

• Being able to enjoy the women

• I dunno, masturbation?

• going shirtless to the beach

• Being the superior gender.

• That I don't get periods.

• That we can tend to be strong enough to lift more and more things when necessary.

• Also the fact that we usually don't give a shit about what other people say or think.

• that i'm able to fall in love with people of the other sex

• Men usually get jobs much easier... I guess that's some sort of advantage.

• Being powerful physically.
    Being powerful mentaly.

• is the feeling that catches me when i touch a gurl , and u?

• Being stronger physically.

• Option of standing up while urinating without wetting myself between the legs.

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 22

• being a girl you mean? lol

getting things for the fact that you're a girl. Men can be super nice creatures and give you stuff for having a pussy. It's cute.

• Green eyes, blond Hair... Heart to Share And... Being a wise ol owl who gives more of a hoot as a Female with "Handle with Care."
    Good luck. xx

• I'm going to talk in the traditional sense so people don't attack me for enforcing "Gender Roles and stereotypes"
    1) We get to be romanced by guys :P And entertained by their sense of humor
    2) We can get creative with our hair, make up and fashion
    3) Being sensitive

• Well aside from my lady bits which have some plusses and minuses. I really love the variety of clothes we can wear as opposed to guys. I love being able to completely change my look. I love being picked up by my my guy (physically picked up) I love being treated special by him and kind by other guys. I love painting my toes. And I love that I'm generally not asked to lift heavy things. Lol.

• Literally nothing.

Well, maybe that my tender reproductive bits are not located on the outside of my body. That's about it.

• Boobs!
    Makeup too.
    The appreciation for the female body. My boyfriend tells me my body is like art while a male body is utilitarian. lol
    Being able to carry a child (if you choose to have kids).

• I don't know... hmmm we are open about our feelings.

• Having the freedom to emotionally express myself.

• I am an artist and being female allows me more liberty with creating beauty, and developping my own. Mother is man's first teacher.

• that we are able to increase the species.. lol

• Having 47 diploid chromasomas. 😄

• We give life!

• Being married to my husband. :)

• not having balls dangling between my legs.

• Dressing up :)

• Bothers get called for doing outsids work. :p

• no boners, boobs (real boobs), i get to get comfortable and relax while peeing, being amazing.

• being girlish most of the time, bitch sometimes in addition to have the assets that attract men

• boobs having boobs is the best
    looking adoreable in oversized hoodies
    wearing no underwear isn't annoying
    we dont get awkward boners

• This is both a positive and a negative.

Being female and having an account on a certain site which had a population of mostly males allows, even though I'm not well known on the site, me to receive plenty of messages from prospective playmates.
    This is a positive for when I'm looking for a certain sumthin sumthin but a freaking bugger when I'm wanting to simply chat and NOT talk about the bumping of uglies with horny guys.

• Boobs lol
    I like being graceful and sweet and kind, I feel men are rougher on average.

• I don't know... can't really think of a specific perk that women have over men. Being a woman makes life kinda shitty sometimes and I think I'd rather be a gay man. I catch more shit at work, nobody ever listens to me there and I never get to lead jobs. You know who people listen and give information to? My vastly less experienced older male coworker. Also the reproductive cycle shit. Periods and all the side effects? Awful. Reproduction itself? Awful. And the beauty standards and the fashion expectations and the constant sexualization... and men at work afraid to joke around me because some stuck up bitch turned their best friend in to EO for it. Seriously. Maybe the fact that we can orgasm like a hundred times a day and be fine but a guy should only do it like twice. Yeah, that's it.