Whats the nastiest thing you've ever seen someone/a couple do at school?

Most Helpful Guy

• In 6th grade I saw a kid pull down his pants, squat on top of his desk and grunt-out a massive grody steamer that went "splat" on the floor. Then he jumped down, scooped it up and flung it across the room, hitting Lydia Stanley (not her real name) squarely in the face, just as the teacher walked back in. When she ordered him to the Principals Office, he whipped out his wiener and shook it at her like he thought it was a sword!!! Hahahaha! Let's see somebody top that one!!!

• It was so gross... The worst fight I've ever seen. Two crazy Spanish girls. Blood everywhere...

• No she kept fighting until the deans showed up and ripped them apart. It's crazy what 13 year old girls can do to one another.

What Guys Said 8

• In 9th grade some dude took a dump in a urinal.

• It's better than the mentally retarded kids in special ed that took dumps in the sinks at my school.

• Smoke cigarettes. Yes, when I was in high school, this was still permitted if you were over 18, although the age restriction was rarely enforced. They even had designated student smoking areas. Crazy, right?

• Didn't see it but I heard of a couple caught screwing on the hood of his car, And I did see a girl jacking off a boy on the school bus.

• Lol @ that. gif!

Ummm, I walked into the bathroom in like 10th grade and found a kid shitting in the urinal with explosive diarrhea because the stalls were taken, he looked the guy from dumb and dumber. Whole body shaking and ALL.

• Hmmmm you know nothing disgusting ever really happened at my school.

• I saw a girl get both of her ears ripped off.

• Did the girl run in circles with her hands over the bloody nubs of what were until recently her ears, screaming like a banshee?

• I saw 3 guys beat up some kid after school.
    I was the kid.

• Nothing special in my school...

What Girls Said 1

• omg i just can't beat people in the comments hahaah... one day i saw a girl in the toilet she was looking at her hand like ewwww and apperently someone jerked him self in the toilet and she happened to have it on her hand.. i dunno how that ended, she said she had no idea how that happened but well i dunno if we should believe her lol