I dont know how to fight? Nor do I plan on it?

I'm not a violent person. I'm barely passed 140 in weight.. Its not that i want to learn how to fight, its the fact that all my friends are fighters and im the only one that hasn't been in one. I've never been in one. I've been tried to be in one, but i just dont believe in violence. I feel like its immature and doesn't solve anything.. How do i feel good that i've never been in one?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. Stifling yourself from using your emotions and acting upon them physically is something that a huge portion of the world needs to learn. The trait you possess is far more mature than trying to fight your way to solve problems. Sure, sometimes fighting is absolutely necessary, but most times people just use it as a way of intimidation/venting of emotions.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I only learned wing tsun as self defense and exercise but like the MMA Guy said only fight if here's no other solution,

• It does sometimes solve problems, there's no getting away from that. If you don't have the guts for it then don't do it, you'll lose, that's only smart.

• You will feel bad one day when you realise that just because you dont want to fight that doesn't mean someone doesn't want to beat you into hospital.

• Then i guess thats when i will fight, and if someone does want to do that to me, my fists aren't the only thing that is going to fight. ijs

• I can protect myself, i just dont put myself in those situations. And im not your friend.

• Sometimes those situations happen without putting yourself into them. My advice is to learn some self defence you don't have to be king of the beat downs just enough that your not a victim.

• I am a MMA fighter, and I can tell you it's always better NOT to fight. You fight when there's no other way out. Go to gym and train something like karate or perhaps MMA or some other fighting sport.