Guys, What are some clothes that males hate on females?

what clothing articles and what shoes.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really hate any clothes lol, it also depends on the girl what looks goo or not. But one thing I have noticed is the short tight dresses for clubbing, a lot of girls can't pull them off that's all I'll say. Or they picked the wrong one or whatever. I'm not into fashion at all so I'm probably the wrong guy to ask :P. I wear mostly jeans T-shirts and hoodies :). Anyway for me a girl is more likely to look weird if she's trying too hard than if she's casual. I don't really care about clothes so I won't be insulted or anything if a girl dresses more casually.

What Guys Said 28

• My number one would have to be high heels. I really hate high heels. I also hate leggings and I think those really thin blouses (or whatever they are) that are too long and go over your waistline that girls like to wear in the summer also look quite ridiculous. Basically anything that makes you look like you're desperately trying to look like some stupid fashion model.

• 1. Sweat pants, I realy hate those so much. Too me they look like you are too lazy to get dressed.

2. Some high waisted pants are nice but others I hate.

3. Any type of pants that are so tight they actually look like part of her skin and like they are hurting her bum.

4. Clothing that is so loose it looks like it is going to fall off her. Like I don't like most tomboy type clothes.

• The ones worn between the neck and the ankles!

• front straight bangs, big floppy hats, beanies, anything emo/hippie/alt, wedge sneakers, long/fake nails

• Dew rags!

• High wasted shorts. Ponytails and headbands. Long, baggy shorts. Flowery dresses. High heels, unless she is super short to begin with.

• wedges
    emo and hippie clothes
    high waisted pants

that's all i can think of, but i know there's more

• those short pants that go above the belly button. i know it´s supposed to look retro or something but they look awfull in my opinion.

• Well, my tastes in style often feel to be the opposite of most men... But I personally think high heels look silly, dislike tights, easily find makeup to be too much, and hate piercings anywhere but the ears.
    But that's just little me. 😕

• That really depends on the guy and how conservative his political beliefs are and if the woman is a blood relation.

• Most girls clothes I like but I don't when they dress up like a boy. I also don't like when they wear my clothes unless they wear my bear jersey or dress shirt and her panties.

• I know you girls like them but I'm not a big fan of dresses or of anything too big and airy that looks like it is supposed to hang off windows.

• Really any clothes, you ladies should just keep them off... i hear its the in-thing now

• Burkas.

Sweat pants/yoga pants.

Moomoo dresses.

Grandma underwear.

• Ones with tricky fasteners.

• Provocative clothing.

• Leggings. I think they call them yoga pants in the US. They look frumpy and generally disgusting.

• Oversized yoga clothes like sweat pants.

• Trousers.

• Something an old lady would wear

• All clothes.

• Those jumpers what cover their neck coz it looks like there being strangled to Death

• All of them. Unless you're fat.

• jumpsuits are ugly

• Winter style clothes on girl is nice.
    A boot that reaches her knee is wooooow

• We hate clothes on women if you have nice sexy body then don't wear them..
    And if you don't have that kind of body then we don't care what clothes you wear.

• In all honesty women can rock anything and make it sexy. Sneakers, flannels, hats, glasses etc... the only thing nales may notnlike is a lack of clithing coverage with "things" hanging outbif being visible at times where those would be a distraction or just innapropriate.

• Modest dressin' code generally... fuck it...