Am I the only one who annoyed with the new GAG notifications system?

I can't help it, I would prefer the notification is only for the onw that related to my opinion/comments, i don't want to know what the other opinion/comment got MHO or what's the poll result notification everyday. It's kinda annoying and I can't help but feeling distracted with the notifications. Am I the only one who felt this way? how can I complaint to GAG?

orait, now I know how to turned off the notification activities. Thank You, really appreciate it! ;)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• You can turn off most of the annoying notifications.

• No, I am annoyed with it, too.

What Girls Said 3

• You can manage which notifications you receive by going to your settings page, unchecking the boxes of the notifications you no longer want to see, and then click "save." :)

• You can go to settings and turn on or off like 20 different things.

• Yes. Im with you. I didn't think anyone felt the same. Is there a way we can petition?

• i don't know, i'm searching for any button or contact for complaint too actually. at least we can help to give a feedback to GAG system admins