Which of these types of Ghosts do you think sounds scarier to you?

Seems to be quite a variety :P

Others:
Apparition
Bogey
Spirit
Phantasm

• Spectre- a visible disembodied spirit
  • Wraith- the exact likeness of a living person seen usually just before death as an apparition
  • Revenant- one that returns after death or a long absence
  • Phantom- the soul of a dead person thought of as living in an unseen world or as appearing to living people
  • Poltergeist- a ghost that makes strange noises and causes objects to move
  • Haunt- a ghost
  • Others (see list)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go with C, but I personally have never encountered or seen any of them for real in my entire life, so I'd just go with what I have learned and seen in fictional materials and media.

When I think of Revenant I think of Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, Eric Draven from The Crow, Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th. as all of them are very vengeful, violent and bloodthirsty, in particular the last one.

I've seen a few of those Poltergeist films in the past also.

Not too sure about Haunts, Spectres, or Wraiths.

I think that if any of them are really real and if they are actually harmful and really deadly and dangerous then they would be actually "scary". Otherwise it's more of a nuisance, and sounded like some disembodied spirits are stuck in the world of the living and is craving attention by moving objects and making strange and loud noises.

What Girls Said 14

• A Poltergeist! Haha don't want anything flying around anyone 😓😰

A mate of mine recently brought a "ghost box," as his house has encountered a lot of supernatural things lately.. I'm thinking of doing a get together with my mates this Saturday and testing it out at night! WOULD BE AWESOME!

• I guess probably a wraith.

• Hmm, probably the wraith for me.

• Hmmm maybe the poltergeist xD

• I am afraid of all🙀👻😰😫😱😲😵😮

• If it can touch me, follow me around, kill me, touch and move my things, and/or posses me, then they're all bad and are the scariest ones.

• As long as they don't fuck with my shit then Im okay with them just being around. Therefore I'd really appreciate not getting visited by a poltergeist or any kind of vengeful spirit.

• Poltergeist. Those things are scary as heck.

• I'm gonna go with all of them. *turns on cartoons*

• I went with Poltergeist. I've seen some of those other things though.

• Haunt! like seriously, that shit is scary!!

• They are all equally creepy as fuck. That being said I absolutely love the supernatural.

• I think a poltergeist

What Guys Said 11

• There are three categories: apparitions, poltergeists and demons. At least so I've read. Apparitions just appear and basically do nothing. Poltergeists move things around and cause havoc. Demons do all the above plus they can possess you. I've only had experience with two ghosts, so I can't say for sure whether the rest is rubbish or not.

• They don't exist thus why even care about them?

• I may put them in a fictional book. plus its still fun to think about sometimes

• I don't believe on ghosts, but there some wraiths in The Witcher 3 that were a pain in the ass.

• I've had encounters with ghosts, didn't scare me, Got the feeling they were there to watch over me.
    And revenants are like zombies mixed with ghosts.
    Jason Vorhees is a revenant

• Wraith sounds the most horrifying to me

• the Revenant, after resting for so long i doubt it will be happy that it has been woken up

• Chasper. Nuff said.

• I have blind fight... Let me at em Falcon Punch!

• Spirit is the most creepy one