Is it bad I'm excited about this?

Im almost able to wear a size D bra and I'm only 125 pounds ands I'm 5'7

Most Helpful Guy

• Hope you're prepared for horny teenage guys looking at them inappropriately and other teenage girls reacting jealously to you because of them

• And the lack of bra choices. Welcome to the end of pretty designs

Most Helpful Girl

• You know that breast size often has very little to do with your weight? For example, I wear an F cup and weight somewhere around 160 lbs and stand at 5'9". If I were to lose weight, I would still be an F cup.

• Unless you lost an outrageous amount of weight. Then your breast size would start going down. They are pretty much just lumps of fat after all.

• @BaileyisDarcy as I'm not planning on losing an outrageous amount of weight (because, hey, I'm healthy and don't want to change that), they're likely to stay as they are. Similarly, women in my family have very dense breast tissue, meaning that it is composed primarily of tissue other than fat. So milk ducts, milk glands and other supportive tissues.

What Guys Said 13

• If you feel excited, that's a good thing! Go with it, and feel proud of your "assets"! It's all down to the music! Keep blowing that trumpet.

• Depends on how you feel about your body. If it makes you happy then you should be happy.

• If that's what excites you, then good job.

• Nope that is a great your excited your body changing, you might end up with a d cup as your breast development comes to an end.

• That's awesome when your 18 your gonna be a handful aha ;) if you want huger ones put non a little weight

• i have a feeling you are going to get more attention than what you want to from the guys at school

• Be excited about the massive shoulders you'll develop!

• whatever makes you happy...

• Good for you sir, good for you

• u got to be excited as its gonna be a turn on to u and to others :)

• Yeah thats pretty nice.

• You can be happy about it. There's nothing wrong with that. :-)

• 2 big, ur gonna have start having back pain

What Girls Said 7

• Okay?

• Well... if that makes you happy then that's fine.

• I'm 120 and 5'7 with a 32D and they aren't outrageously big. People hear D cup and assume it's huge, but it really isn't if I'm being honest

• i dunno. seems random.

• **claps for you**

• If it makes you happy, it makes you happy.

• If you like the way you are, it's ok.