What question do you hate to answer on GaG?

Which question? And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• "what can i do to make my self more attractive". because everyone's definition of beauty is subjective to what there type is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Penis Questions
    Girls with gorgeous bodies asking how much weight they should lose
    Catfishes asking for a rate
    Religion/ Race questions

What Guys Said 27

• I get fed up with questions from girls that ask if they are hot when they very well know they are and are only fishing for compliments. I know some guys do it as well but for every 1 guy that asks that about 20 women do.

I also am so over feminism questions as well.

• "Who is the most nice/good G@Ger?"

Well, it pops up every 5 mins on my feed.
    Makes me think,

http://memestorage.com/_nw/21/96943707.jpg

• I don't know which ones I hate answering but I do hate seeing repeated questions.
    Examples: Do guys like long or short hair on girls? What's your favorite hair color on girls? Am I too fat? etc.

• The ones that are notting but a massive wall of poorly put together text. If the person at least structures their life's biography in normal paragraphs and makes it enticing to read, then I'm down. Otherwise I won't bother.

• Penis size questions.

Questions about which part of the female anatomy that guys like better. Oh yeah, and those size questions as well.

"Isn't it wonderful that he spent his birthday/anniversary with me instead of his wife?" (Haven't seen that one for a while, but still... just... ugh)

Questions from girls asking if they're fat when they are nowhere near it.

• The "does he love me" questions :-(
    How can I know... okay if it's a person I've followed for years and want to give a good feeling I'll do my best and answer the question. But otherwise I look over those...
    And of course also questions like "do you also think all XXX are jerks". I'll generally hide them and I'd never answer them!
    Your questions are fine sis, good job :D

• Thanks big brother! Haha I assume this question was asked before, but with new questions (repetitive ones at the very least) have become the now trend.. So it would be interesting.. Some of the hated questions are still the same, which I'm not surprised about HAHA 😅

• media.giphy.com/media/2fQisBdebOPp6/giphy.gif

Am I fat? How do I lose weight?

• I dislike answering question from one topic in particular. That topic is "sexual behaviour"

• I hate to answer a question, that 20 secs into typing my opinion on it, I say to myself.. Self why are you answering this question and there are many that I stay away from. to be honest when I first came on this I did answer those questions.. more just because I wanted to type something.. anything.. But now that I have been here a while I do not go to a question.. if I do not care for it.. or just have no opinion on it.. period
    take care now

• Yeah I get to that too.. I get on a question, type a sentence and I'm just like "Blurghhh, can't be stuffed" and then go look for another question, it happens lol

• "does he like me?"

how the fuck should we know if now even you can't tell and you know him much better -_-

• LMFAOOO! yeah i agree, it's like why ask? We don't know the dude as well as you *facepalm*

• haha no problems! happens to me too

• haha yeah...6AM, I don't have the patience to check my stuff at this time :P

• Any question that assumes certain conditions that just aren't true, like "why are all girls (this or that)?" Not all kinds of people are the same in all respects.

• This one, Ironically :P

And really it's the f*cked up questions that are just designed to be controversial and hurt someone that are the worst.

• The race ones..."why white girls this?", "why white guys that?", "would a white guy do this?"... you get the picture... LOL.

• I really get tired of guys asking about their penis size on here, it is just pathetic!

• Boob size, dick size and " Do he likes me?"

• The questions where the girl knows she is pretty but still asks if she is...

• some people say how do i look without posting a pic. they be like im 1.70m tall i got brown eyes and im petite. when i see this question im like😕
    by the way i haven't seen you for a long time on this site

• Hahah OMG! I hate those ones to dude! Just yeah doesn't work well lmfao

• Any question about religion. Because it is a lose lose situation whichever side you are answering to.

• 'What does it mean when...'

'What attracts [insert race here]'

any racial question really

• Racial questions are just so bad toto! I get what you mean XD

• none. the question i dont wanna answer i just dont do it.

• How do i look, wt rates will you give. Bla bla bla

• All of them. I hate this site.

• Sexual.

• asking why are guys so perverted..

um...
    because i have a penis?

• Those chicks who ask if they are fat... I just wanna punch 'em...

• Perhaps I haven't been here long enough, but no questions annoy me

• Girls asking why won't he ask me out or make a move? Why don't you do it for once?

What Girls Said 16

• I despise questions which are intentionally posted to incite hatred towards another persons... religion, race or culture. I just scroll right by them. I have no time for
    closed-minded ignorant people.

I don't like the rate me questions either , because most of the time the photo isn't even of the asker , they are generally just trolling lol

• Yes I've found that out quite a bit, usually it's just a catfish looking for compliments.. I don't really know what "they" really get out of it? Lol

And I agree, such topics differ from person to person, so one person would force that their religion is the right way and so forth.. It becomes a headache

• Yeah, so true 💗

• Questions about how to get revenge on an ex or current gf/bf after an argument or breakup. Getting revenge is an immature way to deal with anything, and I refuse to answer those questions because if someone is childish enough to seek to hurt someone they (even previously) cared about (although, for that matter, intentionally hurt someone at all), it's no wonder they ended up unhappy or in a relationship not built on trust and care.

• Sexual question ):

• I don't like when people ask for a rating in the How Do I Look category. I don't mind telling people how I feel about their looks, but I do not agree with giving anyone a numerical value. That is so degrading and I don't understand how they cannot see that themselves. It is just dehumanizing.

• *" How does my butt look like? I'm really insecure " yeah right... Those questions are SCREAMING for attention from guys 😒

* questions related to Blonde girls VS brunettes girls... I'm like. DOES THAT EVEN MATTER! 😐

* " Girls what di** size is a turn off" wtf!

* " WHY DO BLACK GIRLS/GUYS LOVE DATING WHITE GUYS/ GIRLS " ... Oh come on people 😂

and the list goes on 😆😂

• Most of the "How Do I Look?" questions aren't fun to answer because I don't do the ratings. Religion and politics are topics I stay away from, too, because they often cause arguments.

• HDIL questions, anything in the sexual categories, anything where little pervy anons try to probe you about your sexual history.

• Too long questions, penis & boob size questions, boobs vs ass questions.

• Repetitive questions, in which I've answered the same thing over and over or questions in which the asker is just looking for someone to agree with his stance and trying to force everyone into his ideas.

• When the minority asks if White men/women would date them.

• Religious questions because people are so disrespectful.
    How do I look questions because you can't answer with 100% honesty without sounding like a terrible person

• "Does my body look good?"

• -Are my boobs too small/big?
    -Why are women so?
    -Why are men so?
    -Which girl/guy is prettier?

• The How do I look " which includes is my penis big enough.

• Race questions and political questions because I get bombarded with notifications

• Answering Someone Silly Billy who was Once a Friend and Now a Foe, with His Same old Ridiculous Redrick in Questions and Comments: " I hate women, why do they always treat me like crap?" "I'm Leaving gag, no one likes me, why do I have to put up with all these girls who hate me and bully me?"lol!!
    I don't Miss this at all, was Never a Ball, and He actually did Me and a Million others on GAG, a Huge Favor By Blocking our Butts, @mooky06.
    Hope he sees This, being way at the Top of his Apple Fruit tree.

• LOL!!! He SAW. xx

• AHHA secret is safe with me :)

• I can always count on you, @mooky06 as you can Me.:))