When was the last time you finished reading a book?

Most Helpful Guy

• I always finish reading a book, unless it's poorly written.

Most Helpful Girl

• Last night actually! I read White Fang for the first time. I'm reading Haruki Murakami's After Dark right now.

What Guys Said 18

• A very long time ago. I hate books. Books and I don't get on.

• A couple of months ago

• Just a few days ago. A book dealer boss gave it to me over a decade ago. It was three stories by Joseph Conrad. They were YOUTH, TYPHOON and THE END OF THE TETHER. None of them were very comprehensible to people that don't know anything about sailing (I do). THE END OF THE TETHER had a kind of surprise ending. It also made me think that my own life is somewhat like that of the main character. (It didn't take me all that time to read it. I didn't start until a few weeks ago.)

• About three weeks ago.

• Don't remember. Maybe in... 2009 or 2010. But only for a college course.

• About a week or two ago.

• The last proper book I read was nearly 3 years ago, it was The Talisman by Stephen King and Peter Straub. That was in August 2013

• A few weeks ago, a book on Grey Owl, it is about the pioneering days in Canada.

• About twenty minutes ago.
    I can go through two sometimes three books a day

• Probably around 2004. It was Boy Genius by Lou Dubose. I'm not big into reading books.

• if Mangas count...5 days ago.
    A "real" book... ehm.. I can't remember x_x

• I wanna say 8th grade but I may have read The Hobbit again before the movie came out so 2012-ish

• Like 8th grade lol

• Long time ago. I barely remember a thing about it right now... LOL.

• that was Sunday

• bout a week ago

• About a month ago for an actual, physical book

• If you mean novels then that was, sadly, a couple of years ago, as my schoolbooks take up all too much of my time. Can't even remember when the last time was when I chilled with a good novel

What Girls Said 13

• I don't read as many books as i used to. The last book i read was about a month ago. It was called... " A small corner of hell - Despatches from Chechnya" by Russian Journalist , Anna Politkovskaya

I always finish a book that i start reading. I get too enthralled in it to just leave it half unread lol

• Just last week! I read often especially on my way to school.

• hmmmmm... last month.

• Hmm. Couple weeks ago I think. But schools been getting in the way so ordinarily I'd've said a day ago or in a half hour. I'm not reading anything at the moment, though I should be studying The Mind of a Thief.

• the last time I finished a book I chose to read on my own (not a book for class), was sophomore year of college.

• I finished up a book about two to three weeks ago.

• maybe a yr ago , although am a book worm. However, I plan on buying a stash sometime this year

• A week ago give or take. I like reading!

• Maybe a month ago? I've been slacking. I have around 10 unread books.

• It's been awhile, but I just brought a few books back with me from home, so hopefully that will change.

A few months since the last time a book entranced me.

• About a week ago. It was so good I read it in a day

• About a month ago.

• This past Sunday night.